Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ginger Swan

Mar 20, 2019
So if someone is commenting on an NTR game thread they hate NTR, what I do is just ignore them.
This is not about just ignoring them and that's it. As one user above said, devs usually don't ignore them. A dev may have a blueprint in his/her mind and could have a path with NTR, but then ends up being axed out of fear of losing support.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
They put a fear into the dev's mind about: less people support the game because of NTR. A dev usually chooses to remove NTR or make it become a minor route compare to the Zeus route. What they don't understand is: if they hate NTR, they rarely support a game with NTR. Only people who don't disgust NTR will support it. If the dev removes NTR, he will have to develop the game in a much different way. That's what happened with me in the middle of developing The Engagement, which was a big mistake. When I started to less focus on NTR, my supporters started to leave.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
If the dev removes NTR, he will have to develop the game in a much different way. That's what happened with me in the middle of developing The Engagement, which was a big mistake. When I started to less focus on NTR, my supporters started to leave.
Or, on the other end of the spectrum, you have something like A Zombie's Life (and its spiritual successor, Zombie's Retreat), where the game just completely collapsed as a narrative because it was written around the assumption of there being something at stake. But when he announced plans for an optional "hard" NTR mode that would add another male character into the mix, the game's community when into such an open revolt that he not only abandoned the idea completely, but also stripped out any scenes that would've involved the zombies (despite the game very specifically setting them up as a sexual threat as part of its worldbuilding) because he was so worried that it would cause another uproar. Just about the only two remnants are a single conversation in the prologue and a handful of "save the girl from being groped by a zombie!" CG illustrations as part of a minigame that merely lead to standard game over.

And unfortunately, the only thing left in the aftermath of that was a bland harem setup that felt like it completely forgot that it was supposed to exist in a zombie apocalypse because the creator didn't fill that void with anything other than stroking the player's ego. Some of the early scenes at least manage to maintain some kind of connection to the gameplay, but as you get deeper and deeper into the game, it devolves into such a low-effort power fantasy that the story loses all ability to even pretend that there's any sort of risk or dramatic tension.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
They put a fear into the dev's mind about: less people support the game because of NTR. A dev usually chooses to remove NTR or make it become a minor route compare to the Zeus route. What they don't understand is: if they hate NTR, they rarely support a game with NTR. Only people who don't disgust NTR will support it. If the dev removes NTR, he will have to develop the game in a much different way. That's what happened with me in the middle of developing The Engagement, which was a big mistake. When I started to less focus on NTR, my supporters started to leave.
Which I often find hilarious. On f95 (or even itch.io), the majority of people who complain about NTR haven't even ever been a 1$ Patron for anything.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Which I often find hilarious. On f95 (or even itch.io), the majority of people who complain about NTR haven't even ever been a 1$ Patron for anything.
Because around 30-40% of my patrons (depends on the time I make the polls) hate NTR, but they still support me to develop the non-NTR routes. Those who complain about NTR think they are superiors to others. They say NTR-lovers are simps, beta males... They say NTR games are shit. They even think they're superiors to the point that other people have to work their asses off to develop games, and other people have to share the games for them. They're too superior to do anything, no developing nor supporting nor sharing.

Kwakku

Oct 9, 2017
I'm not too sure if this is the right thread, I just want to show you guys the game I play with AI Dungeon

What do you guys think?

The Quenn of Arendale
**** Unholy Wall of Machine Generated Text DOES UNSPEAKABLE THINGS to you [999999999 crit damage] ****

Apart from that I can't possibly fap to it, my むすこ finds it repulsive.

Reactions: cleanfeel

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I'm not too sure if this is the right thread, I just want to show you guys the game I play with AI Dungeon

What do you guys think?

The Quenn of Arendale

[...]
Feel free to paste such NTR stories and/or discuss them:
NTR RPG Discord #aid-discussion
NTR Game Zone #ai-dungeon

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Or, on the other end of the spectrum, you have something like A Zombie's Life (and its spiritual successor, Zombie's Retreat), where the game just completely collapsed as a narrative because it was written around the assumption of there being something at stake. But when he announced plans for an optional "hard" NTR mode that would add another male character into the mix, the game's community when into such an open revolt that he not only abandoned the idea completely, but also stripped out any scenes that would've involved the zombies (despite the game very specifically setting them up as a sexual threat as part of its worldbuilding) because he was so worried that it would cause another uproar. Just about the only two remnants are a single conversation in the prologue and a handful of "save the girl from being groped by a zombie!" CG illustrations as part of a minigame that merely lead to standard game over.

And unfortunately, the only thing left in the aftermath of that was a bland harem setup that felt like it completely forgot that it was supposed to exist in a zombie apocalypse because the creator didn't fill that void with anything other than stroking the player's ego. Some of the early scenes at least manage to maintain some kind of connection to the gameplay, but as you get deeper and deeper into the game, it devolves into such a low-effort power fantasy that the story loses all ability to even pretend that there's any sort of risk or dramatic tension.
and look at the money that game pulls. you can say it bland but its what people want

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guy, I have seen many games where you play as the NTR'ed guy, but not so much where you play the guy doing the NTR, (i only have seen this one https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-legend-v2-5-25-goldenboy.58102/ ) but only 1 game isn't much. Do you know some games where you play the NTR guy? Thanks
Check out this thread for a discussion/list of games containing Netori (which is the type of NTR where you play as the person doing the stealing). SecretSal in particular does a fantastic job of updating the thread with any developments, be they new games or scenes from existing ones.

Last edited:

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
and look at the money that game pulls. you can say it bland but its what people want
That... was the point I was making? Captain Kitty's post was about how axing the NTR from his project caused supporters to leave, and "the other end of the spectrum" is how relatively successful NergalsNest managed to be with A Zombie's Life despite watering the game down so thoroughly.

Of course I will personally argue that the game itself is a creative nightmare because of that decision, like taking any paint-by-numbers visual novel with no distinct qualities (aside from the art he commissioned for it), then randomly forcing you to beat three levels of Tetris as a minigame between every cutscene. And the supporters who went ballistic over the mere suggestion of some alternate timeline where the protagonist wouldn't automatically get every single female character to fall in love with him gobbled it up like candy.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
That... was the point I was making? Captain Kitty's post was about how axing the NTR from his project caused supporters to leave, and "the other end of the spectrum" is how relatively successful NergalsNest managed to be with A Zombie's Life despite watering the game down so thoroughly.

Of course I will personally argue that the game itself is a creative nightmare because of that decision, like taking any paint-by-numbers visual novel with no distinct qualities (aside from the art he commissioned for it), then randomly forcing you to beat three levels of Tetris as a minigame between every cutscene. And the supporters who went ballistic over the mere suggestion of some alternate timeline where the protagonist wouldn't automatically get every single female character to fall in love with him gobbled it up like candy.
You can't please anybody. I think @CaptainKitty should focus on delivering a cohesive story that's interesting, ntr or not. Of course you can do the math and figure out whether you have a net gain or loss if you axe NTR, and most of the times it's going to be axing NTR. But that's just how free market works right? If you guys want more support for NTR, then vote with your money.

There are of course tons of NTR games you can support as well, and majority of visitors on this site pirate those games instead of giving money; I don't think you have a right to complain if that's what you do since you're part of the reason why these financial decisions are made. And for those of you who DO contribute money, you know that your fetish is a minority.

And for point about people being absolutely ape shit over NTR routes, this is the Internet which draws out the most extremes of the world. You ignore them, mute them, and move on with your life. If you feel like you have to answer every stranger that writes to you, I can't imagine you having a healthy mental attitude outside of anonymous forum such as this

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019

You shouldn't debate with a kid who goes to NTR game's threads to say 80%NTR - 20%Harem. Not only because those numbers are how he whines, it's also because not a single NTR-hater has the patient to play the NTR until the end to know exactly how many percent of NTR in a game. An NTR-hater join this thread, for what? You know what he wants. Just ignore.

Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
So, play as the guy whose girl is being stolen = netorare
play as the guy who's stealing the girl = netori
But what about playing as the girl as she's being stolen? Like Imouto Misaki, or President Yukino?
And what if all POVs are available?

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, play as the guy whose girl is being stolen = netorare
play as the guy who's stealing the girl = netori
But what about playing as the girl as she's being stolen? Like Imouto Misaki, or President Yukino?
And what if all POVs are available?
That's just called "cheating" ;) Those stories are quite literally about a girl cheating on her husband/fiancée/boyfriend. Pretty much all websites (including F95) have a separate "cheating" tag, so just search for that (preferably in combination with the "female protagonist" tag if you want that POV).

And if there are multiple POVs then, well, it just has multiple tags. If you can play as both the husband and the guy stealing his wife, then the game would (ideally) have both the netori and the netorare tag. But that requires the site to actually have separate tags - F95 doesn't.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Don't discuss with NTR-haters.
- In the past, when I said 'I develop according to what my patrons want after I made polls' => They said: 'this dev doesn't care how to make the best for the game, he only cares about money.'
- But in other topics, you will see they always say 'there are more supports for games without NTR'. They even 'advise' some devs to remove NTR to get more money.

The title of this thread doesn't tell people to come here to ask devs to remove NTR. This thread is to share resources for NTR. But they still go into this thread to show how they hate NTR.

As a dev, I stick to what I want to do. My patrons are supporting me for that. And I think debating with them is useless. That's why I'm starting to keep silent in my game's thread now when there are NTR-haters whining about NTR.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes