Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

What happened to this creator?

They made this game https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sayoko-the-summer-of-wishing-to-stars.18220/ a dot/pixel game in the spirit of the classic NTRPG games.

It's one of my favorite NTR rpgs and I wanted to check to see if they made a new game, but link to the game on dlsite is dead, that's why I included the 'creator blog' dlsite link, it seems the last post they made as in 2021? Any info appreciated, it had great mystery NTR elements and such a creative hardcore reveal, no spoilers ;)

At the bottom of the following link is a working torrent, but I'm not familiar with the site so don't take responsibility if it's safe or not, just that the torrent link works.

I was never able to translate these types of rpgs to english (the rpg with the red dragon symbol - VX ACE) so that's another thing, if anyone knows of an english version would be great as I'd definitely play it again.

Edit - found a working official link of the game for sale on this other website. So now just wondering if they have new games and are still active...

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

What happened to this creator?

They made this game https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sayoko-the-summer-of-wishing-to-stars.18220/ a dot/pixel game in the spirit of the classic NTRPG games.

It's one of my favorite NTR rpgs and I wanted to check to see if they made a new game, but link to the game on dlsite is dead, that's why I included the 'creator blog' dlsite link, it seems the last post they made as in 2021? Any info appreciated, it had great mystery NTR elements and such a creative hardcore reveal, no spoilers ;)

At the bottom of the following link is a working torrent, but I'm not familiar with the site so don't take responsibility if it's safe or not, just that the torrent link works.

I was never able to translate these types of rpgs to english (the rpg with the red dragon symbol - VX ACE) so that's another thing, if anyone knows of an english version would be great as I'd definitely play it again.

Edit - found a working official link of the game for sale on this other website. So now just wondering if they have new games and are still active...
You can easily translate VX Ace with RPGMaker Trans.
RPGMaker Trans is a free, open source (GPLv3), cross platform, translation software for RPGMaker Games. Using RPGMaker Trans will generate patch files, which are smart enough to be used on multiple versions of the same game, unlike hard editting the game using RPGMaker or other programs. For example, one could start translating a demo, and then easily take this to the full game! Or you can actually do spell checking on the patch, something difficult within the RPGMaker editor!

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Re Sayoko it's easy to find version 1.20 (the last is 1.21 but it's just some presumably minor bugfixes) MTLed with Google, perhaps in the mentioned translation thread (torrent link is to a ver. 1.17, at least it what it says).

Upd - here you go

I recently tried to run it through Translator++/Sugoi. I think I only tried to insert line-breaks using Translator - there is a function to do so after a certain amount of characters, not to correct anything else.

At the time I was halfway through the game with google MTL. It starts (from the beginning) and I was able to play from where I left it before - somewhere at the beach then shortly after some sort of festival where Sayoko blows antagonist in a toilet takes place (then I stopped). The problem is... some items like benches and other stuff kind of floated in the air. Like when you move on the map, they aren't stuck to their places, but move too, albeit slower. At times I wasn't able to move between locations (when you need to approach area exit/arrow). So I had to switch between versions periodically (save - load google MTLed - progress - save - load my version). Maybe messed some scripts.

If anyone's good with RPG editors/engines/maps - or MTLing RPG games cause it might be an issue of keeping some scripts intact in Translator++ or smth. like that - maybe they could help with it and then reasonable MTL would be available some time soon. I recall for instance that Wailing Guignol (eng) had some issues initially and then people looked into it and corrected bugs present in some maps and added diagonal waking.

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I mentioned a couple of Mekujira novels recently in this thread ( and ) and they got a new released, though it doesn't look like my cup of tea. Atelier Sakura - yesterday - but that's a monthly thing...

Reactions: lucasne

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this one seems interesting, from what I can tell it’s basically childhood friend ntr?

Reactions: lucasne

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I mentioned a couple of Mekujira novels recently in this thread ( and ) and they got a new released, though it doesn't look like my cup of tea. Atelier Sakura - yesterday - but that's a monthly thing...
I played the demo and I thinks it’s not worth playing…too many short stories weak sex scenes weak buildup…should have focused one big story. That was their original plan but idk y they changed it

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Taninbou Monogatari 2 is out apparently; anybody have any link to play? I saw it on anime sharing

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
The problem is... some items like benches and other stuff kind of floated in the air. Like when you move on the map, they aren't stuck to their places, but move too, albeit slower.
I have the same problem with a mtl version i got working on my own. Thanks for the effort. I just still wonder if this dev is gonna make another work. The NTRPG 1 and 2 guy also seems to have stopped work on his sequel. Real shame.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Re Sayoko it's easy to find version 1.20 (the last is 1.21 but it's just some presumably minor bugfixes) MTLed with Google, perhaps in the mentioned translation thread (torrent link is to a ver. 1.17, at least it what it says).

Upd - here you go

I recently tried to run it through Translator++/Sugoi. I think I only tried to insert line-breaks using Translator - there is a function to do so after a certain amount of characters, not to correct anything else.

At the time I was halfway through the game with google MTL. It starts (from the beginning) and I was able to play from where I left it before - somewhere at the beach then shortly after some sort of festival where Sayoko blows antagonist in a toilet takes place (then I stopped). The problem is... some items like benches and other stuff kind of floated in the air. Like when you move on the map, they aren't stuck to their places, but move too, albeit slower. At times I wasn't able to move between locations (when you need to approach area exit/arrow). So I had to switch between versions periodically (save - load google MTLed - progress - save - load my version). Maybe messed some scripts.

If anyone's good with RPG editors/engines/maps - or MTLing RPG games cause it might be an issue of keeping some scripts intact in Translator++ or smth. like that - maybe they could help with it and then reasonable MTL would be available some time soon. I recall for instance that Wailing Guignol (eng) had some issues initially and then people looked into it and corrected bugs present in some maps and added diagonal waking.
I already tried to translate it looong ago. But gave up around 10-15% completion.
The problem is, this game uses too many code/symbol in the mid sentence.
ex: せしる:\\}はいよ~! 今、行くで~。

or

\\\>光一郎:(……森永先輩のパンツが見えそうだったが、\\<
\\\>この角度ではギリギリ見えなかった。残念、、、\\<って、
何を考えてるんだ、俺は、、、)

No wonder MTL messes it up.
This game HAS to be manually translated to make it fully works.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
When I tried to do MTLs for some other RPG games they usually wouldn't start altogether or crash soon after you begin to play. Anyway - Google MTL is there and it's working (and one presumably could use MTool for the same result, or better in case being a 3$+ patron). And it got done alright - no crashes or such floating bugs - isn't it? So I hope that maybe one day we'll get some decent MTL/corrected MTL for Sayoko or even human translation - but that's a separate issue.

Sadly Hanataka (NTRPG) got out of business a long time ago and I think the developer of Sayoko too - otherwise he'd publish a new game by now (Sayoko 1.20 main screen says it's 2019).

But Hanataka managed to 'procreate spiritual offspring' - which lives and thrives - in the person of N_Taii. Eternal gratitude to the man for that alone...

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this one seems interesting, from what I can tell it’s basically childhood friend ntr?
That one has been on my radar for some time. Definitely looks promising.
Sadly Hanataka (NTRPG) got out of business a long time ago and I think the developer of Sayoko too - otherwise he'd publish a new game by now (Sayoko 1.20 main screen says it's 2019).
Yeah it is the curse of good ntrpg developers. They just vanish. Maybe the craft takes its toll. Same with boy hero ken.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
When I tried to do MTLs for some other RPG games they usually wouldn't start altogether or crash soon after you begin to play. Anyway - Google MTL is there and it's working (and one presumably could use MTool for the same result, or better in case being a 3$+ patron). And it got done alright - no crashes or such floating bugs - isn't it? So I hope that maybe one day we'll get some decent MTL/corrected MTL for Sayoko or even human translation - but that's a separate issue.

But Hanataka managed to 'procreate spiritual offspring' - which lives and thrives - in the person of N_Taii. Eternal gratitude to the man for that alone...
Hanataka disappearing sucked but games like henteria and d.p or other pixel ntr games have most definitely carried on the legacy.

Reactions: ktez and sfoMMA85

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
If that is the case, does that mean you can share your .txt file afterwards, so people do not have to wait with the translator?
I struggled to make this game work with any program I had, never used any unity translators before.
So I posted some plot summary on anime sharing - up till scenes start rolling - some might have seen it - and I'm posting it here too, for those who might be interested in playing the game, cause it's rather long; I might not be correct 100%, cause I got like through half of the game some time ago, but here is what I remember:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Regarding translation and sharing txt file that XUnityAutoTranslator generates (AutoTranslator/Translation/En folder) - whether it's me or anybody else who beats the game first - please share - it'll be like readily available MTL for all the rest (XUnityAutoTranslation will have to be installed still). Just don't forget to use Deepl (file config.ini in AutoTranslator folder, string 'Endpoint=DeepLTranslate').

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Looks like new tanukihouse game got released. Anyone tried it?

Their other games are kinda meh, but this one seems to be pulling okay rating so far.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
new update for this game, can someone post it?
i'll make a cheap mtl when i have it
I'm really excited about this game and from the same dev i hope someone share it soon! its really cheap but, sadly, i can't use my money overseas. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
got any link for that one?
Looks like new tanukihouse game got released. Anyone tried it?

Their other games are kinda meh, but this one seems to be pulling okay rating so far.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes