• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

nothappening

Apr 16, 2018

Was looking through recent games and saw this game and would love to see it translated. Looks like it is going to be similar to "NTRPG." Since i loved that game and its sequel and a half thought i would ask for a translation since these games are hard to enjoy when you don't know what is happening.

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Such an amazing game. I played the demo and I can say that there is a lot of build-up which I LOVE. The womanizer seems very dashing and by the time the demo ends he has already taken one other girl from her boyfriend and turned him into a cuck. The MC also has one scene with the twin-tailed classmate of his but the demo mostly focused on the main couple's slow and steady progression. This is a great game and I something deserves to carry the legacy of NTRPG and its sequel, this is the game to do it.

Ellefolk

Jun 23, 2018
Hey guys, i dowloaded the jap version, but i get stuck in july/01, i cant get off my room, someone can help me?