• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I'm working on the pics as you probably know. Here's to what I've done so far.

Copy to the main folder, resources have to be unpacked. It covers the in-game period till the 15th of July inclusive (camping at the astronomy club for the first time). Plus there is a bunch of random pics that were easier to translate and that relate to later period of time (after mid-July). Pics files might change in the future, of course.

It's over 200 files, and I think I've left about 90 to work on. But those are the worst cause it's a lot of SNS text messages, pics that are difficult to OCR to translate or pics that translate into something that doesn't make much sense to me unless I play the game and see this pic and figure out what it means. And I feel that I'm venturing into untranslated territory, so I'll have to use MTL or wait for the next translation(s) update(s). So I'd say I'm around halfway through mark.

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019
Well I started learning japanese and it's been over 6 months since I started. Let's see if this gets translated first or I get good enough to casually read stuff in japanese first. Probably will take at least 6-8 more months to get okay-ish at jap.

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019
Well I started learning japanese and it's been over 6 months since I started. Let's see if this gets translated first or I get good enough to casually read stuff in japanese first. Probably will take at least 6-8 more months to get okay-ish at jap.
guys, bad news... I have a considerable understanding of japanese now. I learned probs intermediate level of japanese already. I don't know if this it will get translated before I get fluent.

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
guys, bad news... I have a considerable understanding of japanese now. I learned probs intermediate level of japanese already. I don't know if this it will get translated before I get fluent.
noooooo why, and i can't even wish you didn't knew japanese, that wouldn't work... oooh, stop progressing!