RPGM [Translation Request] Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I managed to get all the way through the game but the end was kind of boring. I got the "good" end where the girl stopped cucking the MC and ended up with him. The MC never got a scene where he was his gf cuck in front of him. I might try to go back and see if I can get another ending but all in all, the game was really fun until the end. The ending: He got a job after school and worked every day while some of his colleagues were fking other women in the house he was staying in(it was a shared house/inn). After a while, he moved back home and his childhood friend/gf hooked up with him, they talked out the cuckold matter, and became a couple again.

Lol. Like I said, from MY perspective - I got the BAD end!

Edit: THIS IS A LONG GAME. Way worth the money in terms on content. Other games for more money have less.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I would love to see the game translated
The MC never got a scene where he was his gf cuck in front of him.
Edit: THIS IS A LONG GAME. Way worth the money in terms on content. Other games for more money have less.
One of the endings is this i think, i got a save file and that scene was in the ending.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The thread on ulmf had a bunch of saves attached to it. If you want what appears to be the NTR ending, load up the last save and pick the first option. Then you can visit the calendar or the room on the left for events.

It's been a long time and there's a lot of content/gameplay, but I can't even tell you about the story quality. Was it good? Was it bad? Why did this entire thing start in the first place? I have no idea. It's not hard to progress but the game didn't translate too well, from what I remember.

ducmon43

Jul 11, 2018
The thread on ulmf had a bunch of saves attached to it. If you want what appears to be the NTR ending, load up the last save and pick the first option. Then you can visit the calendar or the room on the left for events.

It's been a long time and there's a lot of content/gameplay, but I can't even tell you about the story quality. Was it good? Was it bad? Why did this entire thing start in the first place? I have no idea. It's not hard to progress but the game didn't translate too well, from what I remember.
The gf and protagonist joined a club in return the favor of their senior saving them from a bunch of delinquents on a date. And through various "practice" with the playboy, our main gf gave in and things escalated to the point she accept to do a 3P with both the playboy and the ex-gf, all-night through, without protection.
The author is still working on this, though I doubt that he can keep expanding the game for long.