Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Hi fellow NTR enjoyers,

Do you know any games where a magical girl is forced to sleep with other guys to gain power ?

I already know the Choukou Sennin games (most of its scenes are with the MC and the heroine is almost always saved before she's truly corrupted so meh...).

The only game that's really NTR heavy that I found is
(a shame that Lune Team Bitters didn't release anything for years...).

EDIT : I didn't try the since the second game is not on ryu*games :/

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hello my dear friends,

I discovered some time ago Manhwas where the drawings are sublime.
From time to time, there is in some of these works a part of Netorare.
Here is an example that I like, but unfortunately does not go far enough: My Sister's Duty ( ) - NTR type B

I would like to have some advice before embarking on a small project.
I would like to list NTR scenes in Manhwa. Before embarking on this project, I would like to know:
- If this has already been done on a website or on F95 ?
- What is the best site for reading Manhwa (like Exhentai or Nhentai for Mangas) ?

Best regards,
You can try Manhwa18/manytoon but personally I think NTR in Manhwa is super vague, bait, or so poorly constructed that’s not worth reading unless your looking for netori which is like 95% of manhwa.

Reactions: K.I.5 and ktez

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
EDIT : I didn't try the since the second game is not on ryu*games :/
It's available on sukebei. Exstia is more corruption than NTR. The NTR is not about gaining power, but stealing her from the MC. It's still hot anyway. Try it. There are four games, nine side games, and three planned (of them two had come out) fandiscs.

Reactions: jaden000

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Hello my dear friends,

Here is an example that I like, but unfortunately does not go far enough: My Sister's Duty ( ) - NTR type B

I would like to list NTR scenes in Manhwa. Before embarking on this project, I would like to know:
- What is the best site for reading Manhwa (like Exhentai or Nhentai for Mangas) ?

Best regards,
I always want to dive into Manhwas, the art is fantastic, but the pacing and the fucking GOD AWEFUL censoring always make me drift away quickly.

Here's what I got. I'd look forward to a list from someone on here, with a brief synopsis and rating.

Now, as mentioned above - I haven't read any of these all the way through, just dipped a toe in and earmarked for later, so don't come yelling at me if they aren't actually NTR or if they are fucking trash; I'm just posting what I got.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well kegani laboratory did the wrong thing again. They never set up the heroines. They have like 0 character, so any possible ntr etc has 0 impact.

Reactions: ktez

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Hello my dear friends,

Best regards,
Please start the project and share the post link here. I am sure lot of users will help you out in building that.

Regarding your questions for best site, I would recommend Tachiyomi application on mobile for reading Manhwas.

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
I always want to dive into Manhwas, the art is fantastic, but the pacing and the fucking GOD AWEFUL censoring always make me drift away quickly.

Here's what I got. I'd look forward to a list from someone on here, with a brief synopsis and rating.

Now, as mentioned above - I haven't read any of these all the way through, just dipped a toe in and earmarked for later, so don't come yelling at me if they aren't actually NTR or if they are fucking trash; I'm just posting what I got.

For the love of me I can't remember a manhwa title. Can you help me? It's an NTR manhwa about some mangaka (or whatever the term in korea) finding out that his gf/wife was stolen by his fellow mangaka under the guise of being his model. The story is honestly unremarkable but I remember the girl's design is hot as fuck. If it's not for you making the list I won't even remember the hot girl's design

Edit: it's around 30 chapter I believe. I may be remembering wrong because it's honestly unremarkable

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Well kegani laboratory did the wrong thing again. They never set up the heroines. They have like 0 character, so any possible ntr etc has 0 impact.
Bet it’s selling well on Dlsite even though most of these new age Dlsite NTR rpgs are artificial asf and don’t even develop the basic premise properly they make their game after :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
For the love of me I can't remember a manhwa title. Can you help me? It's an NTR manhwa about some mangaka (or whatever the term in korea) finding out that his gf/wife was stolen by his fellow mangaka under the guise of being his model. The story is honestly unremarkable but I remember the girl's design is hot as fuck. If it's not for you making the list I won't even remember the hot girl's design

Edit: it's around 30 chapter I believe. I may be remembering wrong because it's honestly unremarkable
Was the mangaka an fat kinda bald guy she fucked

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes