Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
don’t think ppl are that interested in this work otherwise it he uploaded already. It’s way behind the current sequel the one you could find it online
I have all his works, I just need the new one. It's unfortunate that it's going under the radar, cause his stories are really good, with a mix of ntr, sharing, corruption and mind break (mild). His drawings have improved a lot as well compared to the old works.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017

archive pass:88888888

guide how to download from baidu:
I use Motrix+

P.s. I'm wondering how you even found out about this game?
we need walkrought because i cant founding anything

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
we need walkrought because i cant founding anything
In each room there is a note with a hint to the next room. You need to click on objects several times to activate the trigger.
In room 1, a note says about carrots and tea.Click on them in the 2nd room several times.Look for the other triggers intuitively
In room 2, the note says about chairs.Click on them in the 3rd room. I think the meaning of the notes explained

P.s. there are 4 crystals in each room (scenes)
There are 4 rooms in total
The archive immediately has a save on 1 slot with all open scenes

Reactions: Testament34

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
In each room there is a note with a hint to the next room. You need to click on objects several times to activate the trigger.
In room 1, a note says about carrots and tea.Click on them in the 2nd room several times.Look for the other triggers intuitively
In room 2, the note says about chairs.Click on them in the 3rd room. I think the meaning of the notes explained

P.s. there are 4 crystals in each room (scenes)
There are 4 rooms in total
The archive immediately has a save on 1 slot with all open scenes
thankyouu

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I have all his works, I just need the new one. It's unfortunate that it's going under the radar, cause his stories are really good, with a mix of ntr, sharing, corruption and mind break (mild). His drawings have improved a lot as well compared to the old works.
Yea the reviews are surprisingly good although the ugly guys in the work are something else It seems like it’s mostly netorase

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone have a baidu? ( Sakura chapter day 1 )

链接: 提取码: kknk 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
解压密码:哥特动漫王国@森蚺

Reactions: Testament34

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Does anyone have a baidu? ( Sakura chapter day 1 )

链接: 提取码: kknk 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
解压密码:哥特动漫王国@森蚺
There was someone on this thread that knew how to download baidu things

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Sakura chapter day 1

Pass archive:哥特动漫王国@森蚺
Can anyone please re-upload this to a more desirable file sharing (Mega / Anon / Mediafire / GoFile) ?
Somehow I got capped DL Speed while using workupload. Strange.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes