Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So a little help, can someone upload this game into drive, mega, anything really? pleaseeee?

The links are in the description

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
So a little help, can someone upload this game into drive, mega, anything really? pleaseeee?

The last images show that girl getting fucked through her eye and start bleeding, that makes me nervous about what could the game have lol

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The last images show that girl getting fucked through her eye and start bleeding, that makes me nervous about what could the game have lol
Yeah i was surprised by that, novel wasn't so gory, it was more on the weird side xD, unless of course the machine transaltion messed up (or the game isn't even based in any of the novels), still so far that is the only scene like that i have seen on the previews and i am still curious enough i want to play it, if only they uploaded it on drive or soemwhere else!!! T_T

Reactions: ktez

Munchmunch

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah i was surprised by that, novel wasn't so gory, it was more on the weird side xD, unless of course the machine transaltion messed up (or the game isn't even based in any of the novels), still so far that is the only scene like that i have seen on the previews and i am still curious enough i want to play it, if only they uploaded it on drive or soemwhere else!!! T_T
I tried to download that shit but you need a Chinese phone number to make an account so you can download it. Sorry

Collector01

Mar 15, 2022
Looks like Zylus has a prequel up to his crazy QoS/BBC NTR games: . Can't find anyone that has it though.

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019

archive pass:88888888

guide how to download from baidu:
I use Motrix+

P.s. I'm wondering how you even found out about this game?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

I use Motrix+

Also wondered the same, also thanks for the baidu guide.

jaden000

May 30, 2020

I use Motrix+

What is this pan.baidu account? They have r-18 games there?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

I use Motrix+

Pixiv, i was following the user since they make novels and the novels interested me, plus hoped for an eng translation to be made someday, also literally just started downlaoding using oneleaf xD

Oh well i i will note it for next time, thanks btw since using motrix is kind of slow right now at least.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017

I use Motrix+

I hope someone would be kind enough to do a machine translation for the game, not gonna lie using textractor for chinese sucks and the game look really good!

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Pixiv, i was following the user since they make novels and the novels interested me, plus hoped for an eng translation to be made someday, also literally just started downlaoding using oneleaf xD

Oh well i i will note it for next time, thanks btw since using motrix is kind of slow right now at least.
I'll wait for your impression of the game hehe​

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
kind of forgot about this dev a little bit I thought they disappeared but they’re making another new game. They’re super inspired by the ntrpg games and they’ve made some pretty ok ones like D.P., Black Fetal Movement, nettle pain and gift(this one being extra content for the previous games).

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone have the last work of Jigoku no nyanko? It's the third chapter of the Chieri saga. Not a game but still hot ntr (sharing, corruption). It's been out for almost a month now, so most of the sales have been done already.
For reference:

Reactions: Fydeout

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Does anyone have the last work of Jigoku no nyanko? It's the third chapter of the Chieri saga. Not a game but still hot ntr (sharing, corruption). It's been out for almost a month now, so most of the sales have been done already.
For reference:
don’t think ppl are that interested in this work otherwise it he uploaded already. It’s way behind the current sequel the one you could find it online

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes