Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gosha123

Mar 19, 2019
soo guys, send me good anime/hentai with similar themes. Only that the main culprit was a woman, without violence, etc.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Life is not easy if you include ntr as a dev. I have been asked to check games if “someone could see ntr somehow in it” more than once.

But as my game (left banner) is not listed, maybe worth a look. It s short, but I personally think it came out well. (only one path ntr b, rest netori - version on patreon has animations)

Besides that, I am pretty sure Christmas will arrive early this year for many.

Reactions: fbass and hitmanbhi

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
The Golden Age may have come and gone. It definitely seems to have slowed, and its popularity is no longer on the rise. It's even slowed in Hentai/Doujins. It sucks Dev's don't have the balls to commit to it. Do it or don't, but none of this 'avoidable' shit; stop trying to appease morons, just make the game you want.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
The Golden Age may have come and gone. It definitely seems to have slowed, and its popularity is no longer on the rise. It's even slowed in Hentai/Doujins. It sucks Dev's don't have the balls to commit to it. Do it or don't, but none of this 'avoidable' shit; stop trying to appease morons, just make the game you want.
The “golden age” of hentai as a whole is kind of on the decline this isnt some special situation for this genre in general, also “avoidable” routes are to attract a wider audience there’s nothing wrong with that. The problems arise when devs constantly attempt to bend the knee right now we’re in a dry spell because of the pandemic and either devs becoming busy with life or health issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I am sometimes careful to advertise my games as ntr games. Not because of those people, but I don't want people that play my games thinking ntr is the focus. The second you have ntr, optional or not, you have the whole package including threats. So it really doesn't make a difference there.
So to be clear, the second anyone puts ntr into his game, he has to handle the fallout.

I still put up a dark side patreon page recently, for anyone wanting to support corruption, ntr, femdom etc. in our games:
You can read more about it here, in a public post:

Might be interesting to see how it looks from this side.

There are definitely some gold nuggets in the works right now hope they come to fruition.
s42_006.png

Last edited:
Reactions: blacklord and fbass

ramonetis

May 2, 2022
There will always be controversy with NTR games, there was before, there is now, and there will be in the future.

There was no golden age of NTR games before, nor are we now in a dark age.

Reactions: lorjoao

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Life is not easy if you include ntr as a dev. I have been asked to check games if “someone could see ntr somehow in it” more than once.

But as my game (left banner) is not listed, maybe worth a look. It s short, but I personally think it came out well. (only one path ntr b, rest netori - version on patreon has animations)

Besides that, I am pretty sure Christmas will arrive early this year for many.
I for one, loved your game. Yours and Childhood friends by void star were classic NTR where it does hits you.

Especially the earlier path where your girl goes with the jock in party.

I checked the reviews too. I assume this was your first game so you may have learned a lot of things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: E_O_N and Joop501

E_O_N

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I for one, loved your game. Yours and Childhood friends by void star were classic NTR where it does hits you.

Especially the earlier path where your girl goes with the jock in party.
If we are talking about hitting, I assume the "nightmare"-ending is much much harder, no?

I checked the reviews too. I assume this was your first game so you may have learned a lot of things.
Since it's not only an ntr game and not only a harem game. I think people are hesitant to give it 5 stars.
But I had private feedback, with some telling me it's one of their favorite vn's they have played yet.

Either way, in about 3 weeks we'll release the first full chapter of Terror. I'd like to think that this will be an entirely different beast.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Male/female protagonist, Fantasy, Cheating, Female domination, Interracial, Incest, Demons, Small/big tits, Combat, Corruption, Lesbian/straight, Cuckold, Twins/incest, Oral sex, Handjob, Combat, Turn based combat, Creampie, Prostitution, Transformation, Adventure, Group sex, Monster, Monster girl, harem, mobile game, ensfh.
For example.
Good luck with everything.

LiloMana

Dec 19, 2021
I am sometimes careful to advertise my games as ntr games. Not because of those people, but I don't want people that play my games thinking ntr is the focus. The second you have ntr, optional or not, you have the whole package including threats. So it really doesn't make a difference there.
So to be clear, the second anyone puts ntr into his game, he has to handle the fallout.

I still put up a dark side patreon page recently, for anyone wanting to support corruption, ntr, femdom etc. in our games:
You can read more about it here, in a public post:

Might be interesting to see how it looks from this side.

View attachment 2011795
From which game is the girl?

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
If we are talking about hitting, I assume the "nightmare"-ending is much much harder, no?

Since it's not only an ntr game and not only a harem game. I think people are hesitant to give it 5 stars.
But I had private feedback, with some telling me it's one of their favorite vn's they have played yet.

Either way, in about 3 weeks we'll release the first full chapter of Terror. I'd like to think that this will be an entirely different beast.
But there were also complaints for confusion regarding paths. I agree while surprises are good but a fleshing out paths can do wonders.

Btw, am too lazy and have less resources currently to put out a game. But, If you are interested I can pitch you a solid game setting which works well. It is a little bit similar to Highschool DxD anime.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
But there were also complaints for confusion regarding paths. I agree while surprises are good but a fleshing out paths can do wonders.

Btw, am too lazy and have less resources currently to put out a game. But, If you are interested I can pitch you a solid game setting which works well. It is a little bit similar to Highschool DxD anime.
Say your pitch anyhow, maybe there is a game like it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes