Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
I can only think of three novels that may have what you are looking for:

- The Evening and the Morning (Ken Follet):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- World Without End (Ken Follet):

- The Secret of the Goddess (Lorenzo Mediano):

- The Lion King (Disney): The MC has his revenge :ROFLMAO:.
Are these are in English version too? I find them in spanish.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I can only think of three novels that may have what you are looking for:

- The Evening and the Morning (Ken Follet):

- World Without End (Ken Follet):

- The Secret of the Goddess (Lorenzo Mediano):

- The Lion King (Disney): The MC has his revenge :ROFLMAO:.
Turns out those ken follet novels are connected and are part of a series, a world without end even has a live adaptation.

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
There are multiple ntrs where you have a "redemption" or a "revenge" ending. Usually optional Henteria chronicles are a nice example.
If you note with henteria as an example those are broken into different routes where in the aptly named “revenge” route the mc takes you guessed it revenge. There’s also a true end route where in the mc still loses everything and his mother is the only one awaiting his return. But again these are seprate from the netorare full route, so yes renter ter can happen in the revenge genre, but revenge is antithesis to the basic nature of the genre itself.

Reactions: aattss and jaden000

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you note with henteria as an example those are broken into different routes where in the aptly named “revenge” route the mc takes you guessed it revenge. There’s also a true end route where in the mc still loses everything and his mother is the only one awaiting his return. But again these are seprate from the netorare full route, so yes renter ter can happen in the revenge genre, but revenge is antithesis to the basic nature of the genre itself.
Netorare game with a good end is not an antithesis. NTR game does not mean it has to be 100% ntr, all throughout the story.

Looking for ntr games with a revenge end is an okay thing to ask for in ntr resources thread.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
This is a bit off topic, but I wanna just give a shout out to the netorase/netorare hentai artist (nhoooooooo) oosawara sadao who is going blind but still maintains a “bring it on” attitude when tackling they’re day to day life. Remember it’s rough out there but you gotta keep your chin up friends.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
This is a bit off topic, but I wanna just give a shout out to the netorase/netorare hentai artist (nhoooooooo) oosawara sadao who is going blind but still maintains a “bring it on” attitude when tackling they’re day to day life. Remember it’s rough out there but you gotta keep your chin up friends.
Very impressive of him..idk how was able to draw 70 pages going blind as I’m sure it puts a lot of pressure on his eyes and he said he’s gonna draw more until he cant Hope there is a treatment for him.

Reactions: LazwelX
Jul 21, 2021
What do you mean? Unlimited Pleasure is not an ntr game.
I know but i was talking about setting and stuff. Is not that i dont like Daz stuff but most been bad imo. Been hoping for more HS and Koikatsu but all ones i can find so far been abbandon or just gotten a bit NTR now where there isnt any really.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know but i was talking about setting and stuff. Is not that i dont like Daz stuff but most been bad imo. Been hoping for more HS and Koikatsu but all ones i can find so far been abbandon or just gotten a bit NTR now where there isnt any really.
Holding Hands could be what you are looking for? Maybe rising bliss in time (not much content yet), more centered on free use than ntr though.
The Skaha game we talked about here is made in custom order maid I think, which I find somewhat similar to these artstyles as well. That might interest you as well?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Holding Hands could be what you are looking for? Maybe rising bliss in time (not much content yet), more centered on free use than ntr though.
The Skaha game we talked about here is made in custom order maid I think, which I find somewhat similar to these artstyles as well. That might interest you as well?
from the same dev is the nero ntr game thats they remade but put on hold for the skaha one, also i think the dev moved both to koikatsu over com3d2

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
just played Babysitters , man this game is really good just wish the NTR was handled by our choice instead of points i tried doing good Loyal husband and cheating wife run but wife refuses to do stuff in the ntr route plus the game went now for 10 months without update but it can be very good game

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this is one i just rememeberd man it's a shame the game is fun but loses some potential in certain places and it looks like the devs never did anything since.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes