Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does the texttractor work well with these type of rpgs games?
For anything rpgmaker/wolfrpg use mtool.

I became a sub for the sugoi translator (instead of google translate which sucks). I am not sure if I just learned the mtlspeak, but a lot of games I forget it is mtled. The quality is not that bad in a lot of cases. Though it still depends on game to game.

Some games may have a weird dialect or using too many parentheses or stuff like that and that can just mess mtls up. But for the most part, it opened a whole new world of unplayed games to me.

For vns, you gotta use textractor, which is just slower and more cumbersome than mtool, but still workable. However, sometimes it just does not hook. But for vns running on kirikiri, mtool can sometimes handle it. Netorare princess by poison motion is an example where mtool somewhat works.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
For anything rpgmaker/wolfrpg use mtool.

I became a sub for the sugoi translator (instead of google translate which sucks). I am not sure if I just learned the mtlspeak, but a lot of games I forget it is mtled. The quality is not that bad in a lot of cases. Though it still depends on game to game.

Some games may have a weird dialect or using too many parentheses or stuff like that and that can just mess mtls up. But for the most part, it opened a whole new world of unplayed games to me.

For vns, you gotta use textractor, which is just slower and more cumbersome than mtool, but still workable. However, sometimes it just does not hook. But for vns running on kirikiri, mtool can sometimes handle it. Netorare princess by poison motion is an example where mtool somewhat works.
Weird cuz texractor worked fine for Netorare swird princess I might have to try Sugoi deepL w it but I saw a post about English translation of sword princess from poison motion

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Weird cuz texractor worked fine for Netorare swird princess I might have to try Sugoi deepL w it but I saw a post about English translation of sword princess from poison motion
No it does work for it, but mtool is just much easier to use. Waiting for every line to load, having to hook everything up each time you start the game etc.

But there are some games where textractor just does not hook for me. One would be that ntr with the wooden sword wielding girl that becomes a concubine (iirc).

Reactions: jaden000

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone have the last work of Jigoku no nyanko? It's the third chapter of the Chieri saga. Not a game but still hot ntr (sharing, corruption). It's been out for almost a month now, so most of the sales have been done already.
For reference:
It's out on sadpanda and other sites (in english as well)

Jul 21, 2021
Looks good.
Now the question is : is it another female protagonist game?
Playing through right now and looks like you can pick either gender. Abit weird game and cant really tell if i like it. Im using mtool and sometimes translating can apparently fuck up some files. Not to sure yet if its one those games where you read all the events instead of doing them in real time which imo always bad. Playing some more too see if it gets better but right now not really feeling it. Oh and there is a timer to 6 days and only slept once and cant figure out really if its gameover after those days or what. But you can pick when to go to sleep yourself so you dont have to worry about be forced to sleep lucky.

Played abit more and unless im missing something 90% of the events are in the library where you read the memories(with art of course) the art pretty good but again unless im missing something i would suggest a skip on this game unless of course you want to play it.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sorry for using this thread for tech help, but I find this the best place to ask.

I am having trouble with several anim.teamm games where they just refuse to fullscreen.

alt-enter does not work. Switching the option in the menu does nothing and when I go out from the settings the button just goes into windowed again, like I never switched it.

Other settings stay switched, the game saves as well. It is really weird and bugging me. It did not use to do this, replaying kabetsuma 2 for example has the same issue now.

Oct 10, 2017
anyone has a copy of ?

I stumbled upon it while looking around and was kind of surprised at how little NTR content we have from Accel World compared to SAO.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
BTW I can't see this one in the recent NTR tagged games in the 'latest updates' (like less than 30 and less than 90 days old), though a month ago Taihen Tsuma finished with the complete translation including the afterstory and the thread got updated, if someone's interested.

Reactions: fbass

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I came here from Noemi Toscana Rebirth thread.

I just realized that while technically Noemi Toscana is not a netorare game because we control the Female MCs and the Female MCs are the ones doing stuffs, I realized I tend to like that kind of game.
Our Red String being my first exposure to it.

Any recommendations from regulars here where the game is played from the Female MC perspective like those two?

Nov 4, 2017
I came here from Noemi Toscana Rebirth thread.

I just realized that while technically Noemi Toscana is not a netorare game because we control the Female MCs and the Female MCs are the ones doing stuffs, I realized I tend to like that kind of game.
Our Red String being my first exposure to it.

Any recommendations from regulars here where the game is played from the Female MC perspective like those two?
One of the most famous is Fleeting Iris, but you may like it or not, since the corruption happens because the FMC has a serious case of being a retard

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
If you'are looking for VN whoresims I played recently and liked a lot Myriam then also I liked Lisa (Renpy version isn't up to date a bit). Myriam reminds me a lot of Anna - a lot of characters - and accordingly scenes catering to various fetishes - around main character. I don't consider this to be NTR too, but if that matters - they're all taken and can fuck around behind backs of their boyfriends if you decide so.

P.S. Bear with Myriam's ugly small broken nose in the beginning - it's worth it and it gets better over time :cool:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
If you'are looking for VN whoresims I played recently and liked a lot Myriam then also I liked Lisa (Renpy version isn't up to date a bit). Myriam reminds me a lot of Anna - a lot of characters - and accordingly scenes catering to various fetishes - around main character. I don't consider this to be NTR too, but if that matters - they're all taken and can fuck around behind backs of their boyfriends if you decide so.

P.S. Bear with Myriam's ugly small broken nose in the beginning - it's worth it and it gets better over time :cool:
Yeah I like games where the female MC is strong, not weak, as in not meek and obedient. That's why I really enjoy Noemi Toscana.

Our Red String was good too but games similar to Noemi Toscana Rebirth would be something I'd look for. Strong Female MCs that has motivations beyond sex.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes