VN Others Completed Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story [2022-08-22] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story 21_05_2022 19_29_00.png

Overview:
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki After Story:

Thread Updated: 2022-08-26
Release Date: 2022-08-22
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2022-08-22
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Voices: Japanese
Translator: TaihenTsuma - -
VNDB: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patch:

100.jpg Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story 21_05_2022 19_30_08.png 034.jpg Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story 21_05_2022 19_29_52.png 014.jpg Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story 21_05_2022 19_29_44.png 007.jpg Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story 21_05_2022 19_30_46.png 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
I can't get the game running. Tried downloading from 3 of the listed upload sites, extracted and ran the exe, and I just get a warning box with a long line of ?'s and (syntax error).

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So is this a cuckold fetish game (no offense/judgement!) from the perspective of the person getting cuckolded then?

No female or her new partner perspective?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I can't get the game running. Tried downloading from 3 of the listed upload sites, extracted and ran the exe, and I just get a warning box with a long line of ?'s and (syntax error).
Use Japaneses local setting to run the game - or use an emulating software.
If you still got an error doing this, at least the ???? are going to be replaced by Kanji which you can get through a translating tool to understand the ongoing error.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this really even worth playing in this state though? Like there is a prequel that comes before this that isn't translated right? As well as the after story doesn't look to be translated from the pictures in the op (I could be wrong about that though). Due to these things we seemed to be just plopped into the middle of things with not the full story to be read.

Also quick question this sequel and its prequel both start as netorase and turn into full blown netorare right? Just checking as I prefer games where the netorase stays netorase and doesn't turn into full blown netorare. Just wanted to ask that before I play this as I heard about this game before hand.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Is this really even worth playing in this state though? Like there is a prequel that comes before this that isn't translated right? As well as the after story doesn't look to be translated from the pictures in the op (I could be wrong about that though). Due to these things we seemed to be just plopped into the middle of things with not the full story to be read.

Also quick question this sequel and its prequel both start as netorase and turn into full blown netorare right? Just checking as I prefer games where the netorase stays netorase and doesn't turn into full blown netorare. Just wanted to ask that before I play this as I heard about this game before hand.
no prequel and the translator said hes taking a break but will be picking up the after story. the games a stand alone experience with the after story releasing a full 6 years after the first so ur fine to play this one

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
no prequel and the translator said hes taking a break but will be picking up the after story. the games a stand alone experience with the after story releasing a full 6 years after the first so ur fine to play this one
Oh wait I see it this is both of them that I saw on vndb not just the sequel or after story as its called here. I was confused at first.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
What's the diff? At least you're partially related with the second option.
I suppose socially MC will just be the child's uncle now instead of it being the other way round (how MC intended it in the first place) if he had at least went with other options I guess :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes