VN Others Completed Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story [2022-08-22] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
"
To this day, Hideaki still doesn't know that Emi and Shuuma had a real affair behind his back.
Maybe because of this, Hideaki asks his brother a taboo question yet again.
"Will you help us conceive a second child?"
"

He doesnt know. Then he asks a taboo question yet again. So does he know or does he not...

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
One of my favorite netorase game and I mostly hate netorase. The problem with most netorase games is the MC develops or already has a cuckholding fetish so it doesn't truly feel like cheating for me. In this, the MC has no choice, even if that decision would normally be incredibly stupid but it's a ntr game so story is never a strong point.

If you guys are curious about the after story you can just read it with a MTL. It's one of the easiest games to understand especially when you have the first game hand translated.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I remember this one, the main story is your usual Cuckoldry but the after story, Idk, makes the MC and the Heroine get back together like he fucking won over the FMC again. Someone confirm this for me lol

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I can't get the game running. Tried downloading from 3 of the listed upload sites, extracted and ran the exe, and I just get a warning box with a long line of ?'s and (syntax error).
1. Use japanese local to run it
2. If the title in kanji hiragana, use alphabet title
3. if the title long enough just delete some title

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

alexzero9

May 22, 2022
太感谢了!!!!

Thank you so much! ! ! !

Last edited by a moderator:

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
From what I've read of this VN thus far and in spite of being a big fan of NTR (although netorase in particular), I can't help but think that threesomes would have been the better course of action.

Reactions: Artix141

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
From what I've read of this VN thus far and in spite of being a big fan of NTR (although netorase in particular), I can't help but think that threesomes would have been the better course of action.
There are Threesomes in Atelier Sakura NTR Games, it just that - The MC aint a part of it - mostly he's behind a monitor by his lonesome.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Ahh yes, Atelier Sakura games. The "story" getting into the NTR situation barely changes, but the faces stay the same, as does the "plot" progression. With the same 16 CGs, half seen in game, half unlocked afterwards.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks again to the translator for taking care of this game because the theme of impregnation is not that common in NTR games at all. I'm waiting for "After story" ;-)

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
NTR is a crime against humanity based on my moral compass but as a literature enjoyer I'm always interested in dramatic plots like this. It's tagged with romantic reconciliation on vndb, so I'm curious. Is that part of the main story or is that in the after story?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
does the girl ntr'ed with only one guy? i'm bit hesitant to download this, i like my NTR promiscuos and sticky.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes