VN Others Completed Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story [2022-08-22] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
The after story is quite good. The plight of the desperate wife to save her marriage knowing she is falling for the brother..... I liked this one.

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
The after story is quite good. The plight of the desperate wife to save her marriage knowing she is falling for the brother..... I liked this one.
Does she save her marriage or leaves the husband for the brother? Asking because I don't like the games where the girl leaves the guy.
You may spoiler the answer

Reactions: darkjoker0508

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
God, it would be better if this continuation of the game did not exist, it's just terrible, the ending of the game is very stupid

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
I really like these works. Hopefully there will be more like marriage blue. Please translate others Atelier Sakura works. I really like your translation works. Please translate Uwaki Biyori

Last edited:

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
I'm pretty disappointed with the ending for Afterstory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though overall, fantastic job with the translation. The game has really good moments but I feel like it really underdelivered with the endings.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Game is still not working, deleted again, reported again as not working. But please react with more facepalm, I will be happy to report it again.

View attachment 2090467
The fact that there's only "?" in the error message indicate a language problem with the game.

Try running the game using Japanese local Unicode (under time & regional setting) - or use an emulating software to do the same (like NTLEA or LE).

Reactions: subaru_dono
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes