VN Others Completed Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story [2022-08-22] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
after finished download,
extract the file with Winrar or 7zip, it's depends on you.

and...

The folder u extract example like this
他の男の精液で孕むとき~襖の向こうで弟に精液を注ぎ込まれている妻~ (if I sure this is Kanji, mother language of Japan)

u can rename to alphabet name like this
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki ~Fusuma no Mukou de Otouto no Seieki o Sosogikomareteiru Tsuma~

and
after that if still getting eror just delete some title to this
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki
I'm gonna try that thanks !

Edit : It doesn't resolve my problem. I got the sames error messages as Adepara. I'll try redownloading the lastest version of the emulator.

Edit 2 : It worked, i had the 2.4.1 version running, but it seems the 2.5 makes it launch.

Last edited:

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
I'll be starting work on it as soon as I'm done translating . If everything goes well, I hope to have the After Story ready for release sometime in August.
Yo, so fucking happy you're translating that game, great taste.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would have preferred if there was an option for Emi to go with Shuma. And some pregnant sex.

The After story is very simple compared to the main story. I got the gist of it with machine translation.

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
TaihenTsuma do you have some kind of a donation site? I would like to support you with what little I can.
Since a few people have asked about this, I've thrown together a Patreon page.
Bear in mind there aren't any benefits or anything. And there are no guarantees of anything getting released.
But if you like what I've done and want to support me, then go ahead. I'll update it every couple of weeks with the progress of all my projects.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN and cdvz23

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
What a dumbass MC... :KEK:

They could have just adopted a child or get an artificial insemination done in a hospital but no.... he let his brother fuck his wife.... :KEK:
Honestly, there are a lot of children out there, teens especially that just rot in state ran orphanages until they hit 18.

This dipshit could have improved some poor kid's life.

• Sad
Reactions: Uthuriel

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Is that really multiple-endings? The only choices I got are the perspective (MC or wife) of the story so you need to play both to see all CG but it is basically the same story. So this is more of a kinetic novel actually.
Just played the game and not the afterstory, maybe there are choices then?

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Is that really multiple-endings? The only choices I got are the perspective (MC or wife) of the story so you need to play both to see all CG but it is basically the same story. So this is more of a kinetic novel actually.
Just played the game and not the afterstory, maybe there are choices then?
There are two very distinct endings based whether the husband opts to wait outside during one of the sessions. I don't think you see the full scope of the difference until you watch from the wife's perspective.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
There are two very distinct endings based whether the husband opts to wait outside during one of the sessions. I don't think you see the full scope of the difference until you watch from the wife's perspective.
Thanks very much, that also affects the after story. You need to continue with the different endings to get the different versions of the after story. Would be nice to understand what the certificate in the second ending means.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Can i ask why cant i open the game file?
View attachment 1847065
The blue screen is a unicode error. The garbage text in it, added with the "????" everywhere indicate that your computer isn't using the unicode language required for the game.

In short, either 1) go to the regional setting or your computer, and change the "unicode" setting to Japanese or
2) use some emulating software (NTLEA, LE....) to do that while keeping your local unicode.

Both option require you to have the Asian language pack installed on your window (free pack, don't worry).

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
After Story not fully translated yet I presume? Haven't played the first one just yet. Trying to finish about half the games I have before this.

Danny2016

Aug 6, 2018
After Story not fully translated yet I presume? Haven't played the first one just yet. Trying to finish about half the games I have before this.
It will take about 2 more months if everything works well after finishing the project that was stated in previous posts ( ), so not that long. Just keep waiting and check the patreon of TaihenTsuma by clicking .

To be honest, I know this game is about the cuckholding MC that pushes his wife into brother arms and there's nothing to complain about it but It's just that, and this is my sole opinion, he's so stupid that makes it feel like he deserves to lose his wife lol:))
There was 3 heads, not a single one thinks of adoption or artificial insemination...

Idk but feels like the plots become more and more dumb with each year ...

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Why are all the scenes in after story all blury and impossible to be seen
Well, probably because you haven't played through them yet. You can play through the After Story, but it's untranslated. You can still unlock the remaining scenes though and view them in the gallery. After Story also has more than one ending.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Thank you for the reply, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to say. Later on in the after story part there are some that I can see, but in the beginning I can't see a lot. Also there are a lot of pics in the preview of the game on this site that I can't seem to encounter. Sorry for the unconvincience.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes