VN Others Completed Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story [2022-08-22] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is it just me, or is it weird to translate the game but leave the huge-ass title of the game completely untranslated?

Rough Translation: After being made pregnant by another man

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
1. Use japanese local to run it
2. If the title in kanji hiragana, use alphabet title
3. if the title long enough just delete some title
I use the emulator, launch it in admin japanese, and i get the error message box. But i don't understand where to change the title to make it work.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So indulge my curiosity....cuz i'm curious enough to wanna know, but not enough to want to play. lol

How the hell is it possible the guy explicitly asks his brother to impregnate or "help" his wife, but "didn't know they had an actual affair?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
So indulge my curiosity....cuz i'm curious enough to wanna know, but not enough to want to play. lol

How the hell is it possible the guy explicitly asks his brother to impregnate or "help" his wife, but "didn't know they had an actual affair?
Quite simple: Dude thought they just had sex to make a child, but didn't know they continued to fuck each other afterwards "just for fun".

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Not working game, delete, reported.
You need to run the game in the Japanese Locale.
NTR is a crime against humanity based on my moral compass but as a literature enjoyer I'm always interested in dramatic plots like this. It's tagged with romantic reconciliation on vndb, so I'm curious. Is that part of the main story or is that in the after story?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017

Somehow he didn't expect her to actually enjoy sex with another person. Like she was supposed to be suffering through it as much as he was.

Sincerely, he should have just made it a threesome and avoid the sense of shame that caused them to withdraw from each other.

Reactions: TheCrimsonRevenger

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
At this point the brother can just marry the Emi. Dude sad because he can't pop in the baby.
Not all male infertility is permanent or untreatable! Fucking arse can't just dedicate himself for once.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
You need to run the game in the Japanese Locale.
Thank you for the help, unfortunately I will not be changing the locale to Japanese.
Also, I do not recall having seen this requirement in the 1st post, perhaps it could be included too?

capu2

May 15, 2018
I'll be starting work on it as soon as I'm done translating . If everything goes well, I hope to have the After Story ready for release sometime in August.
Phew, it's a good thing you mentioned it. I was planning to pick it up as a side project.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Thank you for the help, unfortunately I will not be changing the locale to Japanese.
Also, I do not recall having seen this requirement in the 1st post, perhaps it could be included too?
There's a cool program out there called Locale Emulator that can tackle this issue without requiring you change your system locale to Japanese.

Reactions: subaru_dono

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I use the emulator, launch it in admin japanese, and i get the error message box. But i don't understand where to change the title to make it work.
after finished download,
extract the file with Winrar or 7zip, it's depends on you.

and...

The folder u extract example like this
他の男の精液で孕むとき~襖の向こうで弟に精液を注ぎ込まれている妻~ (if I sure this is Kanji, mother language of Japan)

u can rename to alphabet name like this
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki ~Fusuma no Mukou de Otouto no Seieki o Sosogikomareteiru Tsuma~

and
after that if still getting eror just delete some title to this
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes