Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Any update on the translation so far my good sir? I'd gladly subscribe to your patreon if you have an account to give you some pat in the back :D
Thanks. the deadline is still the end of September, I might finish sooner but no promises. I appreciate the sentiment but I don't have a patreon and I don't plan on getting one, I want to keep it strictly as a hobby.

Did it ever crash for you in any occurrence if you put the translated file?
Once, when I put square brackets [] in translation for TN notes.

pompenCumslayer123

Jun 27, 2022
Thanks. the deadline is still the end of September, I might finish sooner but no promises. I appreciate the sentiment but I don't have a patreon and I don't plan on getting one, I want to keep it strictly as a hobby.

I respect that bro, I’ll be holding off on shitty machine translated text bro lol

jaden000

May 30, 2020

One more thing..I already completed the game for the most part. Do I have to start over completely new with the translation file? Thank you!!

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Status update: I now have 100% of the text translated. Next step is the review process, it should take around 1-2 weeks, after which I'll post a fully translated version.

Around a week after, I'll do an update with menu translation, translated walkthrough, etc., basically bonus content.

zaphrod99 helped me translate ending 6 and I've included their fixes for the first scene in ryokan.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Status update: I now have 100% of the text translated. Next step is the review process, it should take around 1-2 weeks, after which I'll post a fully translated version.

Around a week after, I'll do an update with menu translation, translated walkthrough, etc., basically bonus content.

zaphrod99 helped me translate ending 6 and I've included their fixes for the first scene in ryokan.
Thank You for your hard work!!

Reactions: poipoi

pompenCumslayer123

Jun 27, 2022

Can’t wait enough for depression bruh lol thanks for the hard work!

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Hey poipoi
I want to surprise the guys on Anime-sharing NTR thread, one of the largest NTR fanbase I've ever known after your translation is completed cuz I've never seen them discuss about Gatenkei translation. However, one of member there brought up translation from an anon and it's machine translation. So I wonder if it has something to do with your current work...
They got info from this one: which clearly stated that's ongoing machine traslation.

And since the translation has been brought up, I decided to spread the news. hope you don't mind.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Holly shit This getting translation??? Considering this game was story and drama oriented, there will alot of text to check. Good luck with that! I will support you.

Reactions: poipoi

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I share it on anime-sharing long time ago. It's some few scan of Boku Gaten-kei fanbook. On that scan elf reveal Misaki's son face sitting with Ma-kun. And yeah his face is similar with Ma-kun. IT doesn't 100% confirm he is Ma-kun's , but the implication was his.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Hey poipoi
I want to surprise the guys on Anime-sharing NTR thread, one of the largest NTR fanbase I've ever known after your translation is completed cuz I've never seen them discuss about Gatenkei translation. However, one of member there brought up translation from an anon and it's machine translation. So I wonder if it has something to do with your current work...
They got info from this one: which clearly stated that's ongoing machine traslation.

And since the translation has been brought up, I decided to spread the news. hope you don't mind.
No, I didn't know about this version, but in any case, this game is so story focued I don't think there's much point in MTL. Do you have a download link? I wonder about quality.

This is the only NTR game that could make me ragequit LOL.
I can understand why, but there are some satisfying endings.