Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Since I've received a few questions about the translation process for this engine, I've uploaded my app to gitlab with some instructions:

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Since I've had a few questions about the translation process for this engine, I've uploaded my app to gitlab with some instructions:
Send this to Kagura maybe those code monkeys will finally stop translating bad games and snag all the big hits instead.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Send this to Kagura maybe those code monkeys will finally stop translating bad games and snag all the big hits instead.
For some reason, Kagura does like no VNs. Do they just have more lines to translate, or are the VN companies more strict, not wanting their stuff to hit western market, so licensing is the issue?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
For some reason, Kagura does like no VNs. Do they just have more lines to translate, or are the VN companies more strict, not wanting their stuff to hit western market, so licensing is the issue?
I have to guess it's because each company usually has their own engine / extension of an engine that it becomes harder to extract the text and put it back. I don't think any companies will straight up say No.

I am guessing the contract between Kagura and the VN company is that VN company provides source code / way to edit the game and rebuild it. While Kagura may pay them a flat fee plus any additional shares on earnings for the game.

Another words, very little work from the companies themselves.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Kulman
cleanfeel
If we talk about quality VN publishers, did you guys forget Mangagamer?

The majority of their translated products are VN.

Edit: And Shiravune too. Although they retains mosaic censorship (which is a kill joy for the western fans).

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Pers

But I'll include my own walkthrough with the release.
Personally i don't recommend that walkthrough because it's too confusing. And not user friendly for anyone who want to unlock some secret ending.
I use this walkthrough instead .

When translation is finished i will translate this walkthrough.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Here is the image translated (courtesy of one of my team members).

Only 2 lines couldn’t be translated since it’s too blurry, anyone can find me a better resolution image?
View attachment 2065572
First , thanks for translating this picture. Like i said on NTR thread, i remember trying to translate them. But i give up because lowres picture, my eyes condition is worsening, and studio elf closure still broke my heart.

Second, i could translate the last two line !

left: Illustrator :

Right : Script writer :

So after all the text on the cover already translated, will someone photoshop this game cover into english text?

---------
The closure of Elf studio really painful for me. Because they have one of the best NTR writer in eroge industry, Doutenmeikai. The fact that he never comeback to eroge industry was a big loss. Doutenmeikai is genius writer that could write meta story into NTR plot. And not only that, despite he keep using blackmail cliche, he could write character that can make player sympathize with his character. The sexual kinkyness and fetish he use actually pretty tame, that's why his story feels "realistic". His perversion style is perversion of character psychology, it affect with his character life.

Last edited: