Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
First , thanks for translating this picture. Like i said on NTR thread, i remember trying to translate them. But i give up because lowres picture, my eyes condition is worsening, and studio elf closure still broke my heart.

Second, i could translate the last two line !

left: Illustrator :

Right : Script writer :

So after all the text on the cover already translated, will someone photoshop this game cover into english text?

---------
The closure of Elf studio really painful for me. Because they have one of the best NTR writer in eroge industry, Doutenmeikai. The fact that he never comeback to eroge industry was a big loss. Doutenmeikai is genius writer that could write meta story into NTR plot. And not only that, despite he keep using blackmail cliche, he could write character that can make player sympathize with his character. The sexual kinkyness and fetish he use actually pretty tame, that's why his story feels "realistic". His perversion style is perversion of character psychology, it affect with his character life.
What's your favourite game of theirs other than this one?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The next best elf game is for me
Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~
媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~

The NTR isn't as strong, but the gameplay is really fun and everything else is high quality.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
What's your favourite game of theirs other than this one?
Otto no mae de okasarete ( This one has rerelease bundled with Wakazuma Mangekyou, and animation update) and Ningen debris . Maro gatenkei 2 actually pretty solid. Gosh if only Gatenkei 3 Wasn't rushed .....

Thanks poipoi for translating this game. I cant express my happiness enough. Honestly. if there is one game I wanted it to be translated, it is this one.

I'm gonna help with the cover. I have upscale it and exhausted all my Photoshop skills in the cleaning :cool:

Will put text on it tomorrow based on @Saikey translation

View attachment 2068562
Daamn! Even as far with translating cover. You guys are awesome!

poipoi
So after Boku Gatenkei finished. What's your plan next? If you planning to translate Maro Gatenkei or other Dotenmeikai elf's game. I will help you!

Last edited:

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
I recommend this one: This contains both netori and netorare. Moreover, the male protagonist there is a giga chad, not some whimsical simps who have netorase fetish like the other male protagonists.

Maro Gatenkei is a whole trilogy and should not be rushed.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I thought about doing Maro at first since it looked similar, but after skimming through it I won't. There are some good scenes but it's way too reliant on playing with walkthrough to progress. At least in BnK, once you get the feel of the story, it's mostly logical which choice to take. Not to mention the disaster that part 3 is. Probably a quick MTL wouldn't be too difficult to do, but imo a full translation is not worth it.

From the other ones, I think Ningen looks pretty interesting but I didn't see a translation request thread so not sure if there's a demand for it. I might do it anyway, haven't decided yet, I'm focusing on finishing this one first.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
I thought about doing Maro at first since it looked similar, but after skimming through it I won't. There are some good scenes but it's way too reliant on playing with walkthrough to progress. At least in BnK, once you get the feel of the story, it's mostly logical which choice to take. Not to mention the disaster that part 3 is. Probably a quick MTL wouldn't be too difficult to do, but imo a full translation is not worth it.

From the other ones, I think Ningen looks pretty interesting but I didn't see a translation request thread so not sure if there's a demand for it. I might do it anyway, haven't decided yet, I'm focusing on finishing this one first.
Well, I agree. It's better to finish Boku Gatenkei first, then talk about the futute later. Putting the cart before the horse is never a good thing.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
My translation for the title (slightly different than Saikey 's)
1: My girlfriend is a hard worker
2: What she did, what was done to me
3: A plan to capture the voluptuous wife
4: My wife was stolen by that bastard

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army

zaphrod99

Apr 14, 2022
Here is how I would call it:

1: My Girlfriend does Manual Labor
2: What She Did and What Was Done to Me
3: The Master Plan to Capture those Huge Tits
4: My Wife was Stolen by That Bastard

Reasoning:
1: It thought it was hard to choose between "My Girlfriend does Manual Labor" and "My Girlfriend is a Blue-Collar Worker". Blue-collar worker seems like the most direct way to translate ガテン系; but, since this is a sex game, "manual labor" might preserve the innuendo a bit more.
2: I prefer to add the "and" instead of a comma because it seems like more natural in English and it preserves the sentence structure of the original. Also, I don't think just because there was a comma in the Japanese that it necessarily corresponds to a comma in English (the comma was a quick way to connect the clauses in Japanese and "and" is a quick way to connect the clauses in English).
3: I would really like to use the phrase "Master Plan" here because 完全 gives me that impression that this is more than just a normal plan, and Aida's plan definitely deserves to be called master plan. I chose to say "those Huge Tits" even though a more direct translation would be wife with huge tits. I think this still gets across the meaning well (especially since Aida somewhat likes Misaki just for her tits) and sounds better than saying "The Master Plan to Capture the Wife with Huge Tits", because people would probably say the phrase "capture X's wife" instead of "capture the wife". I think the original part 3 title was intending to shock the reader with crude language in contrast to the part 1 and 2 titles - so referring to a person as "those Huge Tits" fits the intention.
4: I would personally not directly use netorare in the English title because I don't think we should expect people to know what it means (even though a lot do). Anyone who sees "My Wife was Stolen by That Bastard" will probably already know it's NTR anyway. アイツ translated as bastard seems good to me.

Random asides:
僕 is spelled with katakana in 1 and 4 but with kanji in 2. Not sure if it is has any meaning or not.
彼女 is used in 1 and 2, while 妻 is used in 3 and 4. I don't think it is easy to preserve this structure though and I don't recommend it.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: poipoi