Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Sorry, I meant incorrect usage in game. Also it just means "bad", my bad is one of the way to use it but not the only one:

zaphrod99

Apr 14, 2022
poipoi

I'm not currently working on this game; but there is definitely a lot I could go back and edit (my editing was not anywhere near complete). If people such as yourself and others are interested in putting out a redone translation I would probably like to join the project but not sure if I will without one.

I'm actually thinking right now I may want to move on to start a translation for another game that I have in mind (放課後の不適格者, not NTR).

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Vangread
You probably meant this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But after next scene I had it right...

Gen and Minamoto use the same character so that's where the mistake came from: , I was listening to the dialogue during the review but obviously I've missed some stuff.

I've also fixed that "warm" thing and a couple other small things along the way. Updated version is uploaded to / mes.arc in Patch folder.

Thanks again for feedback.

Reactions: Vangread

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Vangread
You probably meant this one:

But after next scene I had it right...

Gen and Minamoto use the same character so that's where the mistake came from: , I was listening to the dialogue during the review but obviously I've missed some stuff.

I've also fixed that "warm" thing and a couple other small things along the way. Updated version is uploaded to / mes.arc in Patch folder.

Thanks again for feedback.
is it the latest patch?