• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
The version in the official thread won't be updated after every small hotfix but I'll be posting updates on my mega, you can download the Patch folder if you want the latest version:

There's also a changelog file.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
The version in the official thread won't be updated after every small hotfix but I'll be posting updates on my mega, you can download the Patch folder if you want the latest version:

There's also a changelog file.
Sorry sir i'am at the middle of the see and our i ternet provider is now so fast is it ok can i have the translation patch for chapter 4?

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Sorry sir... what i mean is do you have any english patch for chapter 4 only. i have already downloaded last month your patches chapter 1 to 3 only just only need chapter 4 because i am at in middle of the sea and our internet here in not good cannot download the whole game..... anyway sir poipoi thank you for you hard work to translate and to the group who work too.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
A quick and dirty MTL for Ningen Debris is anyone's interested. Not great but legible.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
A quick and dirty MTL for Ningen Debris is anyone's interested. Not great but legible.
As much as my love for Ningen (Boku gatenkei is still the best though), I will wait for manual translation (if possible).

MTL usually makes me turn off when ero scenes display cuz of its poetry nature (sarcasm) and it hurts my stomach (I laugh too much).

Reactions: poipoi

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
poipoi
I don't speed Japanese, but as a weeb who listens to (H-)anime voice almost every day. I think there are some mistranslation when listening to Misaki voice that I found in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not trying to brag, just wanting to improve the translation.

Reactions: poipoi

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thanks, not sure if zaphrod99 is still working on improvements, if not maybe I'll do an update later. Unfortunately in Japanese a lot of things depend on context. Could you give me an example with "warui"? It's hard to find.

And yeah, chapter 1 probably has the most mistakes unfortunately, I was trying to m improve as I went along and then going back to the start to look through all the lines again was too much for me.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks, not sure if zaphrod99 is still working on improvements, if not maybe I'll do an update later. Unfortunately in Japanese a lot of things depend on context. Could you give me an example with "warui"? It's hard to find.

And yeah, chapter 1 probably has the most mistakes unfortunately, I was trying to m improve as I went along and then going back to the start to look through all the lines again was too much for me.
悪い。(warui) – My bad.

悪い (warui) is a very casual way to say sorry in Japanese. You would only use warui to apologize to your friends and peers, and even then, you wouldn’t use this apology for a serious matter. For example, if you stepped on your friend’s toe, you would apologize by saying, Warui, ne! Warui can be used for a past offense; just say Warukatta to imply that you are saying sorry for something that happened a while ago.

Taken directly from clozemaster.com