Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Hey poipoi
I want to surprise the guys on Anime-sharing NTR thread, one of the largest NTR fanbase I've ever known after your translation is completed cuz I've never seen them discuss about Gatenkei translation. However, one of member there brought up translation from an anon and it's machine translation. So I wonder if it has something to do with your current work...
They got info from this one: which clearly stated that's ongoing machine traslation.

And since the translation has been brought up, I decided to spread the news. hope you don't mind.

Ok, I've clicked the "confirmed" link, and it's clearly talking about me but it's from a different game for which I did edited MTL. This one is a normal translation from the beginning so somebody must've gotten confused.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hi poipoi, would love a guide on how to decrypt + encrpyt the game files for this engine. Is this engine used outside of elf's games?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Ok, I've clicked the "confirmed" link, and it's clearly talking about me but it's from a different game for which I did edited MTL. This one is a normal translation from the beginning so somebody must've gotten confused.
Poipoi would you want me to make a proper game thread/post when you finish?
Kudos for working on the VN. Can't wait to play it!

Last edited:

Eboun

May 18, 2020
I share it on anime-sharing long time ago. It's some few scan of Boku Gaten-kei fanbook. On that scan elf reveal Misaki's son face sitting with Ma-kun. And yeah his face is similar with Ma-kun. IT doesn't 100% confirm he is Ma-kun's , but the implication was his.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018

Also i found the pictures from visual fan book poipoi

Bonus:

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
sir thank you for translating this i dont remember how many years i crave this game. until i saw the updates for this translation thank you.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
A little help for translator. In part 4 i found 間男 (maotoko). It's mean bull / someone who steal wife/gf. It's Japanese slang that i think pretty annoying to translate only using dictionary hahahaha.

Reactions: poipoi

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
A little help for translator. In part 4 i found 間男 (maotoko). It's mean bull / someone who steal wife/gf. It's Japanese slang that i think pretty annoying to translate only using dictionary hahahaha.
Man, if I knew you contributed so much for the translation, I would tell you about this thread sooner.

Reactions: stupid_army

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Man, if I knew you contributed so much for the translation, I would tell you about this thread sooner.
Hahaha NP , part 4 is the longest part. If you need my help i can help you. But unfortunately part 4. Is the most depressing part of this game.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Hahaha NP , part 4 is the longest part. If you need my help i can help you. But unfortunately part 4. Is the most depressing part of this game.
You should direct your help towards poipoi.

I'm nothing but an ELF fan who is just waiting to experience PTSD round 2.