Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Chapter 3 uploaded after revision.

Also, endings 2-5 are translated now.

Some of the scenes I thought were in chapter 3 are actually in chapter 4, so chapter 4 translation will take a little longer than I previously estimated, maybe 3-4 weeks but again, that's not a promise.

Current % is about 3/4 of scene text and just under 50% of ending text (but endings are much shorter).

Maybe I'll make a walkthrough to get all of the endings, but for now you can use this:

Last edited:

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Chapter 3 uploaded after revision.

Also, endings 2-5 are translated now.

Some of the scenes I thought were in chapter 3 are actually in chapter 4, so chapter 4 translation will take a little longer than I previously estimated, maybe 3-4 weeks but again, that's not a promise.

Current % is about 3/4 of scene text and just under 50% of ending text (but endings are much shorter).

Maybe I'll make a walkthrough to get all of the endings, but for now you can use this:
Uploaded where?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm this game is good its very romantic and slow I am very interested about the rest :love:

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the problem is in main menu there are 4 path that are not translated and i played the first part on left top corner that is very short and i often get error messages in japanese with saves and after the short first time after the drinking i get error too maybe because there is a save for import??

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
the problem is in main menu there are 4 path that are not translated and i played the first part on left top corner that is very short and i often get error messages in japanese with saves and after the short first time after the drinking i get error too maybe because there is a save for import??
Did you set your Region => Administrative => Language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese before extracting the original VN?

Try to skip the whole chapter in original language and see if the error still persist. If it does, then it may come from English patch and it's up to poipoi.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I recommend starting a new playthrough on a fresh copy. This game saves data even outside of save files.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thanks, help would be great, but this one I think I'd prefer to finish alone since there's only a few scenes left.

But I'm thinking of translating next, if you're up to it maybe we could split that.

Reactions: Vangread

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Whoa there! We've got a whole tag team now.

Glad Elf VNs finally get attention of you guys.

Such a shame that the company closed for business.

I have no word besides giving you guys my like and cheer. And try not to get burnout.

I've been holding myself for the last chapter, as well as looking forward to your next project.

Reactions: poipoi and hentaipt

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Funny thing you've mentioned burnout, I was sure I'd get one and I was confident I wouldn't translate another game like that in a foreseeable future. But after taking some break and nearing the end, I got a little curious about their other projects and I guess in the end that curiousity got the better of me.

For the status update, I'm on stage 34/40 + 6 untranslated endings + review. Since there is A LOT of text, the review itself might take up to a week. To not overpromise too much, I'm pretty sure I'll be finished with the whole thing by the end of September, and probably out of curiosity I'd like to start the next title soon after that but the pace might be slower.

Although now that I've got help (hopefully) maybe we can streamline the process a little more efficiently.

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Funny thing you've mentioned burnout, I was sure I'd get one and I was confident I wouldn't translate another game like that in a foreseeable future. But after taking some break and nearing the end, I got a little curious about their other projects and I guess in the end that curiousity got the better of me.

For the status update, I'm on stage 34/40 + 6 untranslated endings + review. Since there is A LOT of text, the review itself might take up to a week. To not overpromise too much, I'm pretty sure I'll be finished with the whole thing by the end of September, and probably out of curiosity I'd like to start the next title soon after that but the pace might be slower.

Although now that I've got help (hopefully) maybe we can streamline the process a little more efficiently.
That's why I am worried that you may push yourself too hard and get burnout at the end.

And I know that people should not promise things that they cannot keep, so just take it easy. I suggest you should take a break after finish this project, just like many authors and artists of manhwas (or webtoons) after they finish a season.

But, damn. I think 90% chance you will get burnout with your next project because it's a freaking whole trilogy and you are like a one-man-army, who just get a help from a comrade zaphrod99 recently. In other words, you need more staff.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020

hero among men

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Hows the jury on these endings? Varying levels of depression? Perhaps a happy end? I do like my ntr but I'm a sucker for happy endings

Reactions: poipoi

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
According to some info sources that I know, there are 2 true endings. One true bad ending and one true good ending.

They occur when the end credit of this VN rolls up.

Other endings are considered non-canon.

Reactions: poipoi