Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Ok... I'm spending a lot of time on analyzing context etc. but there's a line in cake scene in act1 that made laugh out loud. I can't blame the MC for being dense if I haven't caught it myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hentaipt

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Update:
I've uploaded a fully translated chapter 1 to my mega folder:

For those who haven't played this game before, chapter 1 has a couple of H scenes but it's mostly an introduction to the main plot.

You can use both .arc and .zip files, I've uploaded the arc file by mistake but for some reason I can't delete it, in any case you should replace the mes.arc file in the game folder.

I've updated the known issues.txt file, if you have any suggestions on how to solve those please PM me.

Chapter 1 has about 14% of overall text so that's where I'm at right now, but I've refined the process along the way. During revision I had to replace a lot of text for the earlier chapters but for the second half I've spent more time on translation quality in the 1st pass so the revision was a lot quicker.

At least I hope that's the case but if you think that some scenes differ a lot in terms of quality please let me know.

I'm not giving any deadline for chapter 2 for now, the translation itself wasn't that bad but the revision process of scenes 1-5 was miserable (before I found a better way to do it). That doesn't mean I'll put the project on hold, I still want to finish this in a reasonable time, but also I don't want to rush.

Last edited:

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Update:
I've uploaded a fully translated chapter 1 to my mega folder:

For those who haven't played this game before, chapter 1 has a couple of H scenes but it's mostly an introduction to the main plot.

You can use both .arc and .zip files, I've uploaded the arc file by mistake but for some reason I can't delete it, in any case you should replace the mes.arc file in the game folder.

I've updated the known issues.txt file, if you have any suggestions on how to solve those please PM me.

Chapter 1 has about 14% of overall text so that's where I'm at right now, but I've refined the process along the way. During revision I had to replace a lot of text for the earlier chapters but for the second half I've spent more time on translation quality in the 1st pass so the revision was a lot quicker.

At least I hope that's the case but if you think that some scenes differ a lot in terms of quality please let me know.

I'm not giving any deadline for chapter 2 for now, the translation itself wasn't that bad but the revision process of scenes 1-5 was miserable (before I found a better way to do it). That doesn't mean I'll put the project on hold, I still want to finish this in a reasonable time, but also I don't want to rush.
you can translate images with

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thanks for the link, I see there are a lot of resources for translation. But what does this AkbTool do? It would be nice to have a readme.

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for the link, I see there are a lot of resources for translation. But what does this AkbTool do? It would be nice to have a readme.
Wait what is the images format of the game again? .rmt or .akb? If .rmt then use arc_conv and if .akb then use akb tool.
Akb tool dumps .AKB to .png and from .png to .AKB again
For .rmt, use GARbro to convert them to png and after editing, use GARbro to convert to .tga and use arc_conv to convert .tga to .rmt again
Just put .rmt or .akb same folder with exe and it will read them. I don't recommend to pack back .arc, instead use Enigma virtual box for all-in-one pack(if there're too many files)

Reactions: poipoi

poipoi

May 23, 2017
.akb but i'm not sure if there are any that require translation. If there are, I'll keep it in mind.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Update: I still have a couple of scenes to translate and revision to do for the 2nd act but I think I might finish before the end of the week or early next week.

Chapter 2 is relatively short but there seem to be some scene variations I wasn't able to get during my playthrough. If it turns out there are some special conditions to unlock them, I'll add a guide file.

Lastly, the % of total work done in my last update post wasn't entirely accurate. When I did analysis on duplicate text it turned out that I can reuse previously translated lines to a signifcant degree. My estimate is that after finishing chapter 2, the overall translation progress will be around 40-50%.

Last edited:

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I will need to take a break for a few days so I've decided to upload chapter 2 without revisions. It's fully translated, ending 1 and ending 2 included. There might be some typos or awkward phrasing at times but I'm pretty sure it's understandable enough.

Reminder of mega link:

When I can, I'll finish the revision, I don't want to postpone it and then never get around to do it. After that I'll write a short update notice and get started on chapter 3.

Chapter 3 is a really long one with multiple choices, I think it might be somewhere around chapter 1 and chapter 2 combined in terms of length. So it won't be out quickly, but I still want to keep a good pace if possible.

Finally, some personal opinion (slight chapter 2 spoilers)

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I've resumed the revision process, shouldn't take that long. Not sure if anyone played this version, but if so could you provide a rough feedback regarding quality of chapter 2? If I know how good / bad it is in current state it might affect the translation speed for later chapters.

Reactions: Desenra

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I've resumed the revision process, shouldn't take that long. Not sure if anyone played this version, but if so could you provide a rough feedback regarding quality of chapter 2? If I know how good / bad it is in current state it might affect the translation speed for later chapters.
My first language isn't english, but I didn't have problems understanding it, I think was good

Reactions: poipoi

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Finally, someone has backbone to translate this VN. The animated CG is godlike for such old VN.

I'm gonna wait until the whole chapter 4 is translated.

Got rumors somewhere that there are people who have got serious mental breakdown or PTSD after experience this VN. Sound kinda scary, man.

Reactions: haif alhajraf

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Gotta ask since I've been looking at this game for a while and its finally being translated, does this game has a sufficient "good ending" like where the mc stops all the ntr and him and fmc end up happy together? Or is it just varying stages of depression?

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I don't know the answer to that yet. There are 13 endings and you can definitely decide to stay together in the end but not sure if that meets your expectations.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I want to translate the cover image but can't find it in any decent resolution. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Ok, translating it accurately is beyond my knowledge of japanese. The handwritten style is throwing me off too much, I'd appreciate help in that regard as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaipt

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Small status update:

I've finished translating the "prologue" part of chapter 3, now I've reached the fun part. There's still a lot of work to be done but I can vaguely see the finishing line in the distance at this point.

I won't give a real deadline but I'd estimate around 2-3 weeks more for chapter 3 and maybe around 2 weeks for chapter 4 if I work at current pace.

Some random TNs (medium to big spoilers ahead):

Last edited: