Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
Ntool or Mtool something like that?
No. It was something pretty easy to use. I wouldn't be able to use fullscreen with it but it was good enough to know what was happening instead of blind clicking to see the story. Listening only gets so much.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I know there is vary little chance since I have searched but has anybody been able to find a guide to this game. Also I don't know anything about programing or translating but I'm just wondering why for big games like this while a translator works on it why don't they just release a version that uses mtl that works when your computer is online like Natsuki on loan for example?

Reactions: hentaipt

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
people keep saying that this is the best ntr game out there .
Censored
: Yes
how is this the best when it is censored?
i suspect it's not dick but a big vibrating dildo cuz all woman love it. even the one inserting it have small dick they stilll love it.

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018
how is this the best when it is censored?
i suspect it's not dick but a big vibrating dildo cuz all woman love it. even the one inserting it have small dick they stilll love it.
what censorship, do you mean mosaic, all vn have mosaic and what the hell are you talking about?