Others None [Translation Request] Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei/Kanojo ga Shita Koto, Ore ga Sareta Koto/Kyonyuu Tsuma Kanzen Hokaku Keikaku/Boku no Tsuma ga Aitsu

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
This game is like the Holy Grail for ntr, but it's also ton of work to translate. Let's hope one kind and crazy enough soul pick up the project.

Reactions: haif alhajraf

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
what makes it a holy grail?
The various shades of ntr, the fact that it has 12 minor endings (to this day I still can't get n.8... damn that's bugging me just thinking about it) and two main one, the story itself and many other reasons. A masterpiece if you ask me

Reactions: haif alhajraf

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018
The various shades of ntr, the fact that it has 12 minor endings (to this day I still can't get n.8... damn that's bugging me just thinking about it) and two main one, the story itself and many other reasons. A masterpiece if you ask me
Can you spoil some plot and endings, i dnt think this will ever be translated so i would like to know it atleast

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
It's been a few years since I played it, so I actually don't remember all that well, anyway if you want to find out yourself I used Textractor to understand the raw sequence of the plot.
It works quite well with most Jap games

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I tried the game, can someone help me?
I'm stuck, I tried all the options on the two "perspectives" and every single one throws me to the start screen making me do everything from the start just to finish on the same place and throw me to the start screen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no_non_no

May 24, 2021
I tried the game, can someone help me?
I'm stuck, I tried all the options on the two "perspectives" and every single one throws me to the start screen making me do everything from the start just to finish on the same place and throw me to the start screen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When it refreshes back to the title screen, it should be split between 2 choices/chapters. It should go on like this until you hit the 4th chapter.