Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

atd520

Feb 17, 2022

Geister Jp version, got it from anime sharing and scanned with bitdefender. Can upload the Chinese too if anyone wants
Warrior, please upload the original Chinese version. Is it a trial version or an official version?

Reactions: Cerberus85

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
check page 1... a lot of them
That's why i ask, before there was a list with several non-erotic games, which had ntr content. I don't know if i'm blind or not, but i don't know where it is now. Whatever, maybe it was in another thread and i got confused.

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
Any good sharing games ? Looking for something like the relations in Desert Stalker. I prefer if game is not RPGM or if is, the game have to be at least 9/10. I will dig some more, but It would be nice to hear ntr lovers for recomendings.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Any good sharing games ? Looking for something like the relations in Desert Stalker. I prefer if game is not RPGM or if is, the game have to be at least 9/10. I will dig some more, but It would be nice to hear ntr lovers for recomendings.
sadly there is Rarely good sharing games

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Warrior, please upload the original Chinese version. Is it a trial version or an official version?
it's the official version, but it's without the patches so I'd really recommend heading to his ci-en to patch the game.

Reactions: atd520

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

sad news for the future of Japanese Artists and a lot of foreigners since these are the most foreigner friendly services.

Also “rape” type of works gotta be consensual so here goes freedom of expression
I said before and others not only agreed but pointed out more stuff but this smells liek paypal and/or mastercard, same happened to patreon, honestly i hope in some years these services start using BTH, eth and more likely USDT to not be chained by the banks.

Reactions: Kabokle and LazwelX

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
While RPGM, I think this game is really good : https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-1-9-chyos.32136/

The bad thing is that you probably gotta play with walkthrough, most girls have an ntr and non ntr path. Some of the girls are more on the ntr side, some have it more on the netorase side and some have it more on the sharing side. The walkthrough is for not missing the triggers for the paths.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
While RPGM, I think this game is really good : https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-1-9-chyos.32136/

The bad thing is that you probably gotta play with walkthrough, most girls have an ntr and non ntr path. Some of the girls are more on the ntr side, some have it more on the netorase side and some have it more on the sharing side. The walkthrough is for not missing the triggers for the paths.
Last time i played only bar girl had some scenes and were only a few, how is it now? is it worth playing for the ntr/ntrs? is there a a lot of scenes with multiple girls?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Last time i played only bar girl had some scenes and were only a few, how is it now? is it worth playing for the ntr/ntrs? is there a a lot of scenes with multiple girls?
There is quite a lot. Some girls have more, some fewer. Bar girl is one of the most plentiful ones. Dont want to spoil too much.

However, the game does take quite a long time. It kinda clicked for me and I played it for the daily making of money, progressing with the girls naturally etc. really roleplaying it. If you are going just scene hunting, it might be tedious.

Also someone might dislike the cg. I like that a lot of the scenes have ingame sprites going at it, which works nicely with the way ntr is done. NPCs have schedules, so once someone starts doing some ntr, you should be able to find them on those days and spy on their sprites going at it etc.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
There is quite a lot. Some girls have more, some fewer. Bar girl is one of the most plentiful ones. Dont want to spoil too much.

However, the game does take quite a long time. It kinda clicked for me and I played it for the daily making of money, progressing with the girls naturally etc. really roleplaying it. If you are going just scene hunting, it might be tedious.

Also someone might dislike the cg. I like that a lot of the scenes have ingame sprites going at it, which works nicely with the way ntr is done. NPCs have schedules, so once someone starts doing some ntr, you should be able to find them on those days and spy on their sprites going at it etc.
Can we still romance them even after the girls going NTR route?
Or is it a black and white situation?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The ones I remember can be romanced either way. While some just seem to have NTR there for the sake of it being an option. Unsure if any of them are actually locked out in case of doing the NTR option.

Jun 21, 2017
Wondering if anyone can help me out here. Can anyone shoot me any examples of--I don't even know what to call it--lesbian NTR? As in, it's a woman that seduces away the (male) MC's wife/girlfriend. Basically, straight girl in a relationship goes lesbian because of a dominant woman. Building my futature is about the only example I can come up with off the top of my head (and, obviously, it's not cookie cutter lesbian...)

• Love
Reactions: greenp

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The main focus of the game is corruption. Most of the ntr is that you corrupt them enough that they kinda sleep around but are still sex friends with you.

Of course there are many types. One girl has an optional netorase, where you tell her to do it. Some are blackmailed and you can stop it (if you dont, ntr happens). There is a village with certain tribal customs etc.

None of it really cuts deep imo, though that can depend on the person. Feels more like sharing my bitches than being betrayed.

Reactions: archedio
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes