Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Nah he still updates it on his Twitter, he's just taking a while.
yesterday he talked about trying to contact dlsite to have them change the release date to undecided, but they said it changes automatically so we dont know when we'll get his new game.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hope its good :(
If it makes you feel better, the prequel was kinda like a pokemon x samurai game where you had a boyfriend which you could cheat on by activating events in the world (defeat, but also some in the open world) and honestly the scenes were pretty good. It's not breathtaking but it was decent, so if this one is like the one before you can imagine the same thing. I personally think that the quality of the CG's have improved so I guess it could be decent.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
anyone have a link?
I mean while the premise is okay, it seems to me like most japanese linear NTRPG's with the same premise as most of them (loved one gets cursed)... It sounds pretty boring but to each their own I guess..

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
If it makes you feel better, the prequel was kinda like a pokemon x samurai game where you had a boyfriend which you could cheat on by activating events in the world (defeat, but also some in the open world) and honestly the scenes were pretty good. It's not breathtaking but it was decent, so if this one is like the one before you can imagine the same thing. I personally think that the quality of the CG's have improved so I guess it could be decent.
Ill try it, I prefer when the games have little to no gameplay or grinding, lets see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: phantomz

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Ill try it, I prefer when the games have little to no gameplay or grinding, lets see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just finished it, I didnt like it tbh, the art is good, worth a fap (if you dont cheat the fights the game is grindy).
Full gallery unlocked:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes