Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Here's my updated translation for Nebel Geisterjäger.
Almost everything is in English.

What's NOT translated are :
- AV Videos
- Endings (Only the normal ending translated)
- Half of the low res cameras in the dungeon (All high res camera is translated).
- And some of the vanilla H-scenes.

I heard the author plans to release the official translation in a few months.
So continuing with this translation is kind of pointless.

Please keep in mind that I am only continuing what @kR1pt0n1t3 left behind in terms of translation.
One question again my friend, for which version of the original nebelgeist game is your translation? I had some file issues (files could not be found). Is the translation for v 0.676 or the patched 1.0.3?

maybe you can link the dl?

edit: OK I tried and it seems in all versions and it seems its not about the version but your translation seems to either delete the files or rename them the wrong way. Maybe you got an idea about that?

Last edited:

Lurkingpro

Sep 4, 2019
One question again my friend, for which version of the original nebelgeist game is your translation? I had some file issues (files could not be found). Is the translation for v 0.676 or the patched 1.0.3?

edit: OK I tried and it seems in all versions and it seems its not about the version but your translation seems to either delete the files or rename them the wrong way. Maybe you got an idea about that?
its for the 1.044

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The AI crap is getting out of hand so many of those AI games spammed from the same creators over and over again like how is that even permitted on the website.
That's getting out of hand yes, but Dlsite added an option in the filters so people can now exclude AI generated while searching for games so that's that.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
That's getting out of hand yes, but Dlsite added an option in the filters so people can now exclude AI generated while searching for games so that's that.
oh really? nice dint know about it im going to search for it to sort it out thanks for the info I do hope they keep working on this feature I just tried it did exclude some but not all some still sliped through the cracks but its a good start because they are starting to plague the site

Last edited:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

I had similar problem with another game translation , I did this and worked for me

Uninstall the game then set your system local on japanese and then install the game again and add the translation.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019

It's for version 1.044 (latest version).
Don't use it on prev version, a lot has changed since then.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
NTRaholic released on DLSite. But unfortunately not a lot for "strong female protagonist" NTR games. Fucking desert indeed.
Golden Cynicism [Nuko Majin] has a very strong female protagonist except NTR basically nonexistent even more do
Corruption

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes