Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Has anyone tried ? Looks like it's selling a lot

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Is this ntr?
It has the tag but I saw that you pretty much have to agree to share the girls so I already lost all my interest.

New ntr game

Played 30 mins, the blue haired girl fucks with 3 different people like it's nothing, the blonde girl fucks with 3 goblins like it's nothing aswell, alt f4 + delete

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Has anyone tried ? Looks like it's selling a lot
Yea I pirated the game and finished it under 4hrs, honestly its a extreme let down compared to the other work / works like where the game had an actually good concept of NTR and there was lot of scenes and possibilities of NTR. In this one to enable ntr you need to progress into the story, then work in borthel and then the NTR is extremely linear and generic as fuck and omega boring, I guess the pink sorcerer girl was a nice addition but I hate then games add girls into the game that have art made but have 0 scenes. honestly for a NTR game personally I give it a 4/10. The combat greatly improved from the author, and its kinda fun to get more new spells from enemies if you ever see the enemy casting their special spell but overall game is a 4/10.

P.s the dev art style also improved and it has animated scenes but honestly just play its much better

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Also for anyone wondering is getting a ENG version official launch and Highly recommend trying it out because it really is a god damn great game, well besides the fact that unlocking some scenes is extremely complicated, then generally speaking the game is a solid 9.7/10. I guess I'm just fanboying the game because I really like this type of sandbox NTR games + the dev art is really nice.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Is that actually in a playable state right now or do I still have to save every 5 steps and sacrifice the fattest chicken to Nyalarthotep to make any progress?
I have finished it 3 times on the current state and never crashed.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I have finished it 3 times on the current state and never crashed.
Okay, I may give it another try at some point. I gave up after experiencing a 100% crash rate on the very first cutscene in the KG version last year, and decided to wait for the thread to post a big "The game is now un-fucked out of the box, you can play crash free without editing any files" announcement.

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Okay, I may give it another try at some point. I gave up after experiencing a 100% crash rate on the very first cutscene in the KG version last year, and decided to wait for the thread to post a big "The game is now un-fucked out of the box, you can play crash free without editing any files" announcement.
Wait really ? I pirated the game out of sukebei and also got it from f95 and it never crashed so I'm not sure why you had a problem like that , but it should be fine now

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Wait really ? I pirated the game out of sukebei and also got it from f95 and it never crashed so I'm not sure why you had a problem like that , but it should be fine now
Yeah, and I wasn't the only one with an insane amount of crashes. If you look at the game's thread, it's pretty infamous for being even less stable than a crazy ex. And looking back at it again, I see that I actually posted there at the end of December with how my last experience went. Huh, totally forgot about that.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, and I wasn't the only one with an insane amount of crashes. If you look at the game's thread, it's pretty infamous for being even less stable than a crazy ex. And looking back at it again, I see that I actually posted there at the end of December with how my last experience went. Huh, totally forgot about that.
Honestly that game was weird, i tried an earlier version and never had that many problems, i think part of it was the PC of the users, either they had a lot of background processes running or the PC themselves were slow, but my own PC isn't anything out of this world (but i try to have all drivers updated and not running anything else when playing Gyu games xD).

Wouldn't surprise if it was a matter of drivers or viruses complicating things

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes