asdf1893

Dec 5, 2018
Don’t know why you wanted it but I was bored so here you go.

Mega Link

(because I’m cool like that)
Do you have the other game that Gyu is working on too, I think it's called luna the blue mage.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Uploaded:

Patch notes below:

-Implemented a potential fix for crashing issues.
-Fixed a missing file crash when accessing the menu with Maya in the party
-Fixed some accessories that were being equipped in the wrong slot
-Fixed an error in the bandit defeat scene -Fixed Earthquake's description
-Translated a line in one of Maya's scenes
-Reworded some of the character profiles
-Fixed a bugged image that remained on-screen after the credits
-Fixed an image in one of Alicia's scenes being censored
-Fixed some images in three of Maya's scenes being censored
did alicia sex status screen get fixed?
and did you do any fixes or is this just the fixes from kagura 1.04?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I feel like this game is a lost cause with how often it crashes despite all the fixes. :( Kagura Games won't address it once its out so...

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017

guide

edit: after really looking through this guide.. it's really good! just go to the page and use a browser that can translate to english..

there are even boss tips/ideas and character stuff.. like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Havnt tried this sense is came out due to how often it crashed. Any better?
The crashing went down from "All the fucking time" to "Most of the fucking time" or if you're lucky and some system settings fiddling works for you "sometimes if I'm unlucky". You'll have to search the thread for those though.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Currently, the game mostly crashes with only during dialogs. It will sometimes freeze when I click too fast when reading, and the game closes; regardless of the window size and however long the game is running. It can happen 1hr into the game, or just a mere 10 min. A totally random crash that reminds me of memory access violation issue.

A random clash happens when "Clock" music file is not found, and in the folder, the filename is strangely "_Clock" instead, which simply renaming the file resolved the bug.

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hello.. did anyone know how to trigger Rini first sex scene?
Is her first scene related to Geis or is there any other..

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
people are not joking when they say this shit crashes a lot. tried win7 compatibility mode and deleting F1AltEnterF12.dll and shes still crashing. the NTR angle also cheapens the fuck out of the game so it's probably not worth any more of my time playing.

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
I understand people had troubles with it but I played the latest version of Kagura's with the patch on joiplay and played from start to finish without a single crash, only the erotic status is bugged but no big deal.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay I finally got around to playing this game because I was told before when I asked about the ntr that it was more easy going and that the main princess doesn't just turn on the protag and still loves him.

So I thought I would just play this game and do all the ntr and other stuff to get scenes and then try for an ending where she becomes a whore basically and and still marries the protag or whatever, but I'm barely at the part where hades takes over mordunna and tells maya and the the princess to be prostitutes to help the economy (braindead premise btw but okay), and this shit crashes alot, and it always happens during cutscenes after battles or some long ass story event.

It's so fucking annoying when this happens and having to redo shit. This endings better be worth it I swear. As I can't find a fucking walkthrough either.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
i played this game making an virgin run(so no sex run)and personally i liked the story....I obviously also tried the ntr run...it wasn't bad but in my opinion we could have done better...and the part where hades tells maya and the princess to be prostitutes to help the economy is bullshit imo...

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes