Jul 23, 2018
It's a crash bonanza! Some have been lucky, but it's generally a deal with it or move on kinda thing.
I moved on. :cautious:
Thats absolutely fair. You would think the devs would have looked into that but Im not a game dev, or a coder or a software engineer so I have no idea how indepth the process my be, but most other companies usually take care to fix that kinda thing. And this game has been out long enough to get a sequel too.

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Gyu and Kagura Games did the best they could. You are already doing the best thing you can do. Save often and hope for the best, all the way untill the end. Sometimes I would play for 45 minutes and sometimes five minutes and sometimes not even last two minutes. Truly unfortunate such a good game has to be so crashy. Someday in the future, hopefully someone ports it to a more modern engine and fixes any bugs they find along the way.

Reactions: KarylSummer

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I was confused when i saw people complaining the game crashed a lot as i've never experienced that with a rpg maker game. Now i believe them lol. Haven't finished the prologue yet but it crashed twice already :KEK:.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: gervid and rKnight

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I was confused when i saw people complaining the game crashed a lot as i've never experienced that with a rpg maker game. Now i believe them lol. Haven't finished the prologue yet but it crashed twice already :KEK:.
It ain't the RPGM engine itself that'll be the cause. Whatever combination of random plugins Gyu put into this thing, he somehow managed to create something that constantly causes memory violations, constantly killing the whole process.

• Sad
Reactions: sonhot

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
Most of the crashes are memory related. When I had my memory at near 100%, the game would crash all the time. I just closed Chrome and Firefox, and poof, problem solved.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Most of the crashes are memory related. When I had my memory at near 100%, the game would crash all the time. I just closed Chrome and Firefox, and poof, problem solved.
None of them were memory 'volume' related. I had more than plenty of memory remaining when I was trying this and the available overhead clearly didn't matter.
Also, so many people had/have issues. It'd be rather coincidental that all of them just happen to have so much stuff open that made them hit 100% memory each time to make the thing crash.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone help me? I have an ultrawide monitor and the game itself would be opened in fullscreen :p
Its too exhausting to watch the game THAT wide :D i want it in 1920px x 1080px manner :D

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I don't really get it. Is this game fully NTR or not? Why there's a romance tag? Is it something like Nympho Priestess & Sphilia where if you avoid it completely, there's still scenes for the ML and heroines. Or is it one of those "it's avoidable but you'll get 0 scenes" type of games? Because games that like this usually forces the player to intentionally lose and "punish" you for winning, and I dislike when games are backwards like that.

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
It ain't the RPGM engine itself that'll be the cause. Whatever combination of random plugins Gyu put into this thing, he somehow managed to create something that constantly causes memory violations, constantly killing the whole process.
You were right, I finished the vanilla part and did a few NTR scenes (like, 1/10th of them) when I did that post, but hadn't tried to do everything yet. I had 1 single crash on the vanilla route, and it was due to memory as I had said.

But after I tried to do the full NTR route, yes, I got lots of crashes, especially on animations. Using Cheat Engine with speedhack makes the crashes more frequent, although they also happened even when not using it.

I don't really get it. Is this game fully NTR or not? Why there's a romance tag? Is it something like Nympho Priestess & Sphilia where if you avoid it completely, there's still scenes for the ML and heroines. Or is it one of those "it's avoidable but you'll get 0 scenes" type of games? Because games that like this usually forces the player to intentionally lose and "punish" you for winning, and I dislike when games are backwards like that.
It's avoidable, but you'll get only 1 scene at the end.

The "vanilla" part of it is just for NTR fans to enjoy all the corruption that's possible on New Game+. It's possible to avoid NTR (and highly recommended on your first playthrough), but that's not what this game was made for. This game was purposefully designed to let you enjoy a first time vanilla playthrough, and then send everything to hell on the second playthrough.

Kinda like Undertale is designed so that the "Genocide route" is something you take after having a "Pacifist" route. Corrupting/destroying everything is all the sweeter after you know "what could have been". It's the reason why I choose the vanilla route first when playing games where NTR is optional. As I once read, "Good NTR can't exist without some vanilla".

And it was very good for that, 10/10 on the corruption/NTR aspect, I just wish it crashed less.

If you're not an NTR fan, you'll just find an avarage RPG here with quite a lot of predictable plot "twists". Not sure it's worth your time if you won't see the NTR scenes.

As a NTR fan, and a fan of more extreme fetishes (this game contains large insertions, LOTS of anal sex, gangbangs, public use, exhibitionism, pregnant sex, birthing, scat... there's a bit for everyone) , all I can say is: YESSSSSSSSS. Finally a good fucking meal!

Am i missing something? i've been playing the game for sometime and have yet to do a single scene with Rini
You're missing nothing. Rini does a lot more scenes on the NTR route, but they're further up the end. Kinda weird, considering the developer started the game with her as the MC, but ended up the way it is.

The developer himself says that the entire story derailed somewhere mid-way and that he's not entirely satisfied with how "serious" it turned up to be. He commented in-game that he'll try to do a more "light-hearted" game next. Don't know if that means "No NTR" in the next game, or "a dumber plot" in the next game (check the upper right corner of the top recollection room).

There's a vanilla Rini ending, but that's an "What If" ending you unlock after you finish the game, you just need to finish the game to get these and two dozen other "What if" endings, which are selectable on an orb in your house (no affection/events needed, kinda lucklaster imo).

Last edited:
Reactions: blulaz

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
will there be/can someone make us an uncensor patch?
There is no censorship on the official english version, besides the babies on birthing scenes (and I think scat is also censored, but I'm not sure).

The "censored" tag seems to be a remnant of the 2021 MTL version.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes