guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
i cant make the game full screen
Use Magpie with Anime4k settings, it's MUCH MUCH MUCH better than using Full-Screen on any low-resolution anime-like game. Anime4k is an upscaler made for Anime, but works damn well for VNs and Hentai Games. Magpie is a software that allows upscaling on games and applications with various different options. It's freaking wonderful.

Last edited:

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
the game have any force ntr ?
Not on the "normal/vanilla" route, but in the middle of the game, the female characters are forced to get naked and ordered to prostitute themselves, but it's entirely up to you whether or not to follow those orders.

They don't have sex, but get humiliated and that scene made me think that I somehow got into the NTR route by accident, but that's just the point where you choose between NTR/vanilla. Follow the orders = NTR. Ignore them = Vanilla

In the NTR route there's rape and all other stuff.

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 1021441

Overview:
A story of four powers with constant conflict. The strong force order, [first force: Guraresu] [second force: Ryuberu] [third force: empire Barufara] [fourth force: a free country Moduna]
is present, forces of each other, always aiming at the chance There is. Meanwhile, Emperor Jedite of Empire Balfala attacks Moduna. Empire Balfala conquers Moduna's surrounding nations, Lima and Rogue, but Celis leads the Moduna army to the battlefield to recapture the King of Rogue Castle. However, Rini, the magical general of Empire Balfala, chases the army of Princess Alicia and the knight captain Celis and tries to kill them all ...
Thread Updated: 2022-06-14
Release Date:2022-05-28 English
Developer: Doujin Circle Gyu / Kagura games
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patch(1.04): - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1021442 View attachment 1021443 View attachment 1021444 View attachment 1021445 View attachment 1021446 View attachment 1021447 View attachment 1021448 View attachment 1021449 View attachment 1021450 View attachment 1021451
this game is about a country that Luffy didn't travel to it

• Haha
Reactions: Notloc

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
teddidiah
Hi, I'm not picking at you.. just curious what you meant by this in review:

Even when it's not repeating itself the writing is still bad, simply because all of it boils down to some absolutely ape brained male NPCs going "I want to make fuck to your body and breed you" and the heroine going "what, no" and the protagonist guy saying something to the effect of "the fuck, man?"

..I ask because I felt it went along with the story pretty well, even if it was a bit shocking at first(putting the grammar aside)..

I say this because in war, usually the conquering countries would invade and take a city or castle.. and if the invaders aren't trying their absolute best to stick to some noble idea.. the victors would be given freedom to pillage and LITERALLY rape the city's inhabitants..

so in that way, them saying they want to rape and impregnate the princess was historically accurate even.. especially in this story since that a big part of why the enemy soldiers were even fighting(meaning that they were promised sex and given a drug to impregnate easily)

anyways, that's all I'm curious about.. the rest of your review I mostly agreed with

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
this game is about a country that Luffy didn't travel to it
I played the game in your sig, a while back on mtool and it was almost a perfect game.. only a few minuses..

it had all my favorite genres and it also had pretty hilarious comedy.. anyways,

now I see it in your sig, so I just wanted to say you've got great taste also :)

Reactions: Yukihirou

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
I experienced the same thing... how do I deal with this
Try copying a similar file on that "Audio/BGM/" folder, maybe copy and rename "kanna-08.whateverformat" to "kanna-09". It's a sort of issue I run into a lot when playing MTL games (as MTL games have to be unpacked, modified and then repacked, a process that makes missing/renamed files a very common issue, especially if links to game files get translated as well), but kinda weird for a non-MTL one.

If that folder does not exist, you'll need to use an RPG Maker Extractor to extract the main game file (somethingsomething.RSS3) and then create it.

Also, running the game in Japanese locale also fixes a lot of the "missing files" error on games, even those that have been "fully translated". Make sure to always run RPG Maker games with japanese locale, or change your Windows settings to Japan (although that also defaults a lot of software/games to japanese language when you first open). Using this software makes everything easy:

But again, this developer is known for making spaghetti code that rivals YandereDev... But at least he knows how to make interesting art, scenarios and story. And he releases full games, lol.

Last edited:

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
Is this the full game along the knights of messiah IF? Dlc one
It's not a DLC, it's a stand-alone / sequel (depends on what you consider to be the "true" ending). The Steam/Kagura releases do not include it, it's not translated yet.
There's a download link and a MTL translation for it on this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knights-of-messiah-if-rj366373-doujin-circle-gyu.103554/

I wonder if we could at least get a ChatGPT translation of it with human proofreading... At least that'd make it somewhat readable... But better yet, would be an actual english translation, if they release one, I'll buy it, just like I did for Knights of Messiah and Mai after finishing the games (pirate first, buy if you like it later).

Last edited:
Reactions: p23rklo and Nikosun

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
It's not a DLC, it's a stand-alone / sequel (depends on what you consider to be the "true" ending). The Steam/Kagura releases do not include it, it's not translated yet.
There's a download link and a MTL translation for it on this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/knights-of-messiah-if-rj366373-doujin-circle-gyu.103554/

I wonder if we could at least get a ChatGPT translation of it with human proofreading... At least that'd make it somewhat readable... But better yet, would be an actual english translation, if they release one, I'll buy it, just like I did for Knights of Messiah and Mai after finishing the games (pirate first, buy if you like it later).
thanks for the explanation, was wondering if you could provide or someone a good down link for the IF version too

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Hello everybody,

I’m playing the game right now and need a little help.

I came to the point you have to subdue four of the “the sixteen generals” and the first one (Ryurou, the sheep) seems to have an extremely dark plot for such a game (involving a child)...

Is this an unchangeable part of the plot or did I miss something – as it seems that I can’t find a way to save the child!

I would be grateful if somebody could help me out!
The Firefox

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
thanks for the explanation, was wondering if you could provide or someone a good down link for the IF version too
Same link as in the thread I referenced:

And here's the translation:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1625783_translation.rar

I haven't tried it yet, the quality of the MTL seems kinda bad from what I read, and I have like 1000+ other H-Games to finish, I'd rather finish all those and only then check if there's been an official translation or a better MTL with ChatGPT

Is this an unchangeable part of the plot or did I miss something – as it seems that I can’t find a way to save the child!

I would be grateful if somebody could help me out!
Unchangable, it's part of the plot. You'll get it no matter which route you take. Kind of a shame, I also tried reloading the save to check if there was anything I could do, but it's unavoidable. But don't worry, there's a bit of "redemption" later about that. That kid still has a part in the story.

Also, that fucker is the only boss I actually felt anger for in this entire game.

Last edited:

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Unchangable, it's part of the plot. You'll get it no matter which route you take. Kind of a shame, I also tried reloading the save to check if there was anything I could do, but it's unavoidable. But don't worry, there's a bit of "redemption" later about that. That kid still has a part in the story.

Also, that fucker is the only boss I actually felt anger for in this entire game.

Thanks for answering my question - even if it wasn't the answer I was hoping for...

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one to find this part a little to dark.

guanoprata

Apr 4, 2023
It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one to find this part a little to dark.

About being "too dark", after you get used to, after having 10+ hours of somewhat sweet vanilla gameplay, suddenly having scenes of girls (even though it's normally a secondary character with no background) getting literally ripped in half by abominations or lots of innocent people dying brutal deaths on AliceSoft games (especially Rance and Evenicle), you won't find anything "too dark" anymore.

The heaviest hitting scenes are those you were not expecting, not the predictable ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Knights Of Messiah [v1.04] [Doujin Circle Gyu! / Kagura Games] - Original Size: 2GB

Download PC (799MB) :

Gofile link is dead and fileditch link doesnt load for some reason.
:pensive:

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes