Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
p23rklo
Not sound to be an ass, but your game review is nonsense.

"The BAD:
RPG Gameplay"

I mean, can't you read what game engine is this? It's clearly said RPGM means RPG Maker, if you don't like RPG Gameplay, then go play Ren'py lol.
If you think RPG Gameplay is bad, then surely you will rating EVERY RPGM games is bad.

Reactions: LazwelX

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
p23rklo
Not sound to be an ass, but your game review is nonsense.

"The BAD:
RPG Gameplay"

I mean, can't you read what game engine is this? It's clearly said RPGM means RPG Maker, if you don't like RPG Gameplay, then go play Ren'py lol.
If you think RPG Gameplay is bad, then surely you will rating EVERY RPGM games is bad.
TBF it is bad RPG gameplay. The way they scale enemies is just silly as is the random nature of learning skills. Though I have a feeling, like you do, that his argument is "rpg games suck" which is just a bad take when it comes to reviewing rpgs...

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
TBF it is bad RPG gameplay. The way they scale enemies is just silly as is the random nature of learning skills. Though I have a feeling, like you do, that his argument is "rpg games suck" which is just a bad take when it comes to reviewing rpgs...
Yeah it's the RPG gameplay of this game specifically. I like RPG games specially RPG H games but this one game specifically is pretty bad in terms of roleplaying with it's myriad of issues.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
haven't had a single crash since i started to NOT launch in jp locale

normally i instinctivly always use jp-locale+admin

this time i simply doubleclicked the icon and went from Gyle to Koala-or-whats-his-name to Reen to God-of-Strife to AV-shoot-with-THMai-and-Saint-Karen without crash

oh yea, Saint Orianne gets action in this game

Jun 22, 2022
I have to ask: Does the game even have true NTR or is it all cuckold play?

I finished the main story and epilogue quest, plus the "final fuck" (oddly enough without a single crash, on W10, always using the current patch). I had the girls fucking around plenty, yet Alicia kept declaring her love towards Seriph. Maya's arch was a bit more satisfying, as she did at least voice her love for Geis, though it's a love that remains unreturned by Geis.

Is there a way or an ending in which Alicia actually breaks up with Seriph and stops the whole "for the kingdom" nonsense, and Maya officially becomes Gei's lover? Or is the entirety of the game just cuckolding/cheating/whoring around without any consequences to the actual relationship of the characters?

---

On an amusing side note: Despite giving birth ten times, Rini is still counted as a virgin on my end. I never sought out any sex scenes with her, yet the game kept including her in group scenes, which I guess led to this break in continuity (one of many continuity issues that the game has).

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone explain the ntr in this game? The dl site page says not alot of hard core ntr and mostly soft ntr. So I'm wondering is it mostly netorare focused with an oblivious mc and such or is there content where the mc shares the girls or whores them out?

Jun 22, 2022
Can someone explain the ntr in this game? The dl site page says not alot of hard core ntr and mostly soft ntr. So I'm wondering is it mostly netorare focused with an oblivious mc and such or is there content where the mc shares the girls or whores them out?
The NTR in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I think we had a walkthrough before ? I quit playing the previous version but now i didnt had any crashes, i remember playing following a guide for the scenes

dickilz

Feb 5, 2021
there are alot of armors that are marked as [Alternate Clothing] but don't appear on the 'Alternate Clothing' sub-menu to change to them, are they cut assets accessed via cheats or they bugged?

FifteenFive55

Mar 22, 2020
Switch to english locale to remove all the crashes.

They crash whenever uncensored "spreading" stuff happens in prologue in Japanese locale.

They want to keep the international version from functioning in Japan, probably.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Switch to english locale to remove all the crashes.

They crash whenever uncensored "spreading" stuff happens in prologue in Japanese locale.

They want to keep the international version from functioning in Japan, probably.
It crashes randomly A.F.
And no, I'm not running JPN OS nor running locale emulator on Kagura games.

So naaah, I gave up on this thing. Too bad, but glad I didn't dump any money into it.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes