loos2

May 4, 2020
Quick question but if you do a virgin run do you get to fully unlock the gallery at the very end or do you need to painstakingly slut it up and unlock everything manually?

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
Quick question but if you do a virgin run do you get to fully unlock the gallery at the very end or do you need to painstakingly slut it up and unlock everything manually?
You get to unlock everything at an NPC after completing the game's main story via beating all the bosses. The game explains that you can access the gallery room afterwards and go deeper within through the door where it would say to beat the game to open. Talking to that NPC unlocks all scenes/CGs.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Uploaded:

Patch notes below:

-Implemented a potential fix for crashing issues.
-Fixed a missing file crash when accessing the menu with Maya in the party
-Fixed some accessories that were being equipped in the wrong slot
-Fixed an error in the bandit defeat scene -Fixed Earthquake's description
-Translated a line in one of Maya's scenes
-Reworded some of the character profiles
-Fixed a bugged image that remained on-screen after the credits
-Fixed an image in one of Alicia's scenes being censored
-Fixed some images in three of Maya's scenes being censored

Last edited:
Reactions: RagueltheUFO

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
I shall wait for compressed version or at least wait until people confirm that the crashing issue is fixed

Reactions: kcj300

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, I managed to play it for a little bit ... got past that first mid-boss in the forest after which 1.03 crashed.
Buuuuut then it crashed again later when entering the mountains.

Sigh :cautious:

Honestly ... I've gone from 'looking forward to this thing since I liked Mai' to 'damn, am I really gonna try playing this crapfest again'.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Well, I managed to play it for a little bit ... got past that first mid-boss in the forest after which 1.03 crashed.
Buuuuut then it crashed again later when entering the mountains.

Sigh :cautious:

Honestly ... I've gone from 'looking forward to this thing since I liked Mai' to 'damn, am I really gonna try playing this crapfest again'.
In the same boat. I enjoyed Mai and Cistina, but this is a fucking nightmare to try and play properly

Reactions: RagueltheUFO

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
In the same boat. I enjoyed Mai and Cistina, but this is a fucking nightmare to try and play properly
Oh F'ing hell. I went and tried ... got to the end of those damn mountains & then the game just hard crashed again on the (tons of) dialog at the end.

This is ludicrous. I'm somebody who gets hung up on finishing what he started, but I'm finding it very hard to keep restarting this damn thing.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes