MisingNo1

Nov 27, 2018
Alicia lewd status doesnt work. I knew this game was going to be a mess but I didn't expect to be this messy

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Alicia lewd status doesnt work. I knew this game was going to be a mess but I didn't expect to be this messy
I can't even play it. I've literally crashed a few times by now on the excruciatingly long exposition section at the end of the mountains area. 1 friggin' long ass text session basically. And just can't get through it w/o the game crashing.

As a completionist, I've got a hard time letting go once I start a game, but I've gotta give up for now.

TheXoxx

Apr 22, 2020
To anyone having frequent crashes, try to run Game.exe with Windows 7 compatibility mode (I also checked "Run as Admin" and "Disable fullscreen optimisations" while I'm at it). I went from consistent crashing within a minute of playing to clearing all the way to Rini's "recruitment" without a single crash.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
I solved the crash problems putting the game in the SSD and the RTP in the SSD too i'm playing now in fullscreen (alt+enter) with no problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Desert_Wind

Jun 23, 2019
This game feels like It is hold together by bark from the ground. The combat difficulty is so all the place and even while i dont suffer constant crashes as other people.
I can tell that other things are broken like the lewd status and how if you make rine not have sex, when it comes due to story from the other two and she is forced into it have her give birth and go outside the status will act like she is still a virgin.

Anyway even if its still a broken game, I can still think of my own ending of seriph marrying rine and leaving behind the other cock crazed two.

vaxMerstappen

Jan 16, 2021
Anyone experience this weird sound bug ? It's only happen when free roaming or in certain cutscene, like the bgm lagging

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Is it just me, or is this game seem like it's horribly balanced from the beginning?

I mean, I keep getting hit with one-shots from the get go, and I have to go back to town to heal up. Rinse and repeat.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Is it just me, or is this game seem like it's horribly balanced from the beginning?

I mean, I keep getting hit with one-shots from the get go, and I have to go back to town to heal up. Rinse and repeat.
Not just you. First time entering the forest I also pretty much got a character one-shot killed on the very first battle.
The first mid-boss in the forest for example literally could one-shot any of my party members at will. Was basically a luck-based thing that you wanted to get through it in one piece (multiple times, since it crashed a couple times on the dialog dump afterwards).

Apparently enemies keep automatically scaling to your own level, so they'll always be somewhat OP.
Though, by the time I reached the next dungeon they weren't one-shotting me so much after getting/buying some extra gear (+ the princess has healing magic).
Bigger issue is that MP potions are costly AF and fighting without MP pretty much leaves you dead or drained, so you'll need to waste MP on healing anyway. Regular attacks barely register compared to MP attacks.

At least, from what limited amount I was able to play of this game before getting crashed out of existence.

TheXoxx

Apr 22, 2020
You guys shoud try savescumming chest drops, there are some nice things in there. Like HP/MP absorb books or Dragon God series that restore a little bit of everything while giving various self-buffs at low MP cost. Secondary armor items also give good chunk of stats and aren't sold in shops. Speaking of shops, they are upgraded every 5 levels just like monsters and I'm pretty sure player is meant to buy at lest a new armor every time it happens.

Reactions: kcj300

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You guys shoud try savescumming chest drops, there are some nice things in there. Like HP/MP absorb books or Dragon God series that restore a little bit of everything while giving various self-buffs at low MP cost. Secondary armor items also give good chunk of stats and aren't sold in shops. Speaking of shops, they are upgraded every 5 levels just like monsters and I'm pretty sure player is meant to buy at lest a new armor every time it happens.
Sort of already did that in the second level (the mountains). Since the very first screen pretty much guarantees something on the map. Up to 3 'bags' of stuff and also rarely a seed or necklace. Which just 'triggers' my farming impulse.
Pretty much save scummed anything on the map since the very beginning though, from regular bags, seeds or of course chests.
The bags apparently give at least 60% chance of 'empty' though. And I guess another 30% of just getting lame garbage like a regular potion or 100 gold.

Anyway ... I did that, killed some enemies in the process, got some chests, some skills, got my party fully decked out with shop items and even some chest weapons ... then the damn thing crashed multiple times at the end of that level during that long ass exposition dump. Even crashed a few times going in/out of that map.

Having wasted my time farming only made me more annoyed and less motivated to startup the game again after it keeps being literally unplayable.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
is unlocking lewd supposed to be a grindfest or did i miss something, im up to the part where I gotta take down the Gralice generals but i still can't use lewd clothes, or any of the lewd functions. And i did every corrupt thing that was available to me thus far.

Chut12

Dec 11, 2019
I really like this game use win7 compatibility mode it will not cause any error then.are there any more games where princess or queen is humiliated and abused by her own soldiers?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
terrible game filled with boring and pointless texts and scenes, generic rpgm enemies and I can't believe you can't just enlarge the window with your mouse in this current age

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes