Partners - 343
Anal - 26
Creampies - 404

Rini:. BJ - 126
Birth - 61
Partners - 100
Anal - 126
Creampies - 157
You unlock lewd status after the Thales quests. Old man in front of castle > Geis > Thales. If you don't unlock it after that then maybe a bit of story progression.

Kageyama01

Dec 22, 2019
You unlock lewd status after the Thales quests. Old man in front of castle > Geis > Thales. If you don't unlock it after that then maybe a bit of story progression.
I only just finish the epilouge and i unlock the lewd acts. Thank you Mate

deltahypheno

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone still have a virgin save(right before Hades)?
The one posted before always crashed my game.
I cannot start a new game either cuz it will also instantly crash for some reason...
I've finished the MTL version and feel that it was less problematic...

P.S. I just wanna try this version to see if the combat or fast forwarding dialogues will also crash a lot or not

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I installed the new patch (1.03) but it still crashes during the prologue... Shame, I was looking forward to this one

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
There is a script that helps debug what is causing the crashes for VX and VX Ace games but I have no idea how to use it.
Found it in a thread at the RPG Maker forum. Maybe someone here knows how to add the script and can report whatevers causing the crashes to the KG team.

Reactions: 90kimichi29

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
i loled so hard when the characters having ntr sex while loud EDM on the background is vibing.
yeah, I have no idea what went through the devs head when it came to the BGM for the H-scenes. I expected to hear the usual RPGM music, not suddenly be sent into a rave.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: driade

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Finally have the time to try it and there's no crash at all. I'm even using my old PC, win7 i5 25k 8gb ram. Locale is set to JP by default because i play a lot of JP games on this PC. Though i do have FPS drop on certain area like the forest etc.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Finished the game (pure route) without a single crash :D.

The ending however... i was basically told to select which ending i want to play. If it would be a question which girl you choose it would be fine. But no it was a selection between what i think is all available endings - that includes bitch/fallen endings. Shouldn't be much of a spoiler but still the ending for Alicia looked like this:
Seriph Ending 1 (Virgin)
Seriph Ending 2 (Virgin on non-virgin)
Seriph Pure Love ending (Virgin)
Seriph Lewd Ending
Bitch Ending
NPC1 Ending
NPC2 Ending
No contex to the ending either other then the title, i guess play the ending if you don't like it try another.

The game desperately needs some guide for the hentai content. Playing pure was easy enough - don't lose, decline everything, stay away from NPC with hearts. But unlocking lewd content on your own gonna be nightmare. The gallery has no hints and is not organized in any way. So you either have the scene unlocked or you have a hole and no way of knowing what scene is supposed to be there.

The game is a mixed bag. I can see they at least attempted to build up the characters, the relationships and story. At times it is decent you can find yourself engaged but most of the time its boring, cringe, predictable.
hey man, thanks for your help in writing this above, but I have two questions:
1- is there a post-endgame? because for example, in the previous game that kagura released ( celesphonia ) could beat the game and have a better ending, then it would open a freeroam ( post-endgame ) and it would be possible to collect all h-scenes without any consequences. So this game has post-endgame?
2- which factor influences having the slut or bitch / badend ending? number of times heroin had sex or lewd status?

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
practical overview of this game is that main mc is an beta chuck that cant even make move on the girl when needed his sister is an idiot and the princess is a princess too inncoent and the dark girl general is just dark I guess

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
practical overview of this game is that main mc is an beta chuck that cant even make move on the girl when needed his sister is an idiot and the princess is a princess too inncoent and the dark girl general is just dark I guess
It also crashes like crazy.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
kagura version has no crashs ?
I think it varies depending on the person. There are people saying they're crashing on 1.03 and people saying they're not. You'll have to play it yourself and see how it is, though honestly I can't say this is that great of an H-game unless you've really got nothing better to do.

Reactions: Destriss
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes