Volensheit

May 25, 2017
is there a use for the item called "Green Eye"(got it after defeating an event boss in Valfalla) other than being sold for money?

shaka339

May 14, 2017
Where do the files go?
Where do the files go?
please and thanks
You must first decrypt the game using "RPG Maker All Decrypter", after that move the folders extracted to the main folder of the game, then you replace the Pictures folder for the one I uploaded located on Graphics/Pictures (don't delete the old Pictures folder, just replace). For last delete the Game.rgss3a file, so the game use the data decrypted instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: ouda and F4LL3X

yxcvbn123

Oct 8, 2018
Where can I find shuren at night? He just disappeares and is nowhere to be found... will he appear if I lvl up lewdness high enough? The hint is poorly written too...

edit: Nvm, found it. Just progress with the valfalla quests you can do the av after.

Last edited:

F4LL3X

Jan 19, 2018
You must first decrypt the game using "RPG Maker All Decrypter", after that move the folders extracted to the main folder of the game, then you replace the Pictures folder for the one I uploaded located on Graphics/Pictures (don't delete the old Pictures folder, just replace). For last delete the Game.rgss3a file, so the game use the data decrypted instead.
Thx,works fine now

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm a little confused. Does this mean Kagura Games are finished with their version?

I've been holding out for them to finish for a really long time. I really appreciated the work the fan translation put in, but it just wasn't complete.

EDIT: Seems Kagura Games did indeed finish their release. I'll try it out later :)

divineKeep

May 18, 2022
Finished the game both ways. Virgin on first and corruption on NG+. Combat, despite being fucking bullshit it was the only point that kept me playing... Getting through wipes at bosses was very fun.
Plot was meh as usual but still okay, the corruption route was sooo fucking boring tho... It happened the same with Cistina and Mai, at least personally, but the sprites 'kinda' moving is novel and wow at first and then second time it gets boring real quick... and the plot of the route was absolute garbage.
Always glad I play the virgin route first. Gave MC some redemption, just a bit.
Worth playing 'if' you can, but if you can't you're not losing much. :)

Altair31

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone having the game freeze when near the beginning Seriph talks with Mickey by the fire? Music and sound plays but it's stuck there. Not sure if this is supposed to happen or if something is going on.

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
My God, the game is practically unplayable, I have the demo of the new game "rei-senkou4-1-2 (the mother and daughter game)" that gyu is currently making and I haven't suffered any crash

The problem is in the game code, that's evident :cry:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Finished the game (pure route) without a single crash :D.

The ending however... i was basically told to select which ending i want to play. If it would be a question which girl you choose it would be fine. But no it was a selection between what i think is all available endings - that includes bitch/fallen endings. Shouldn't be much of a spoiler but still the ending for Alicia looked like this:
Seriph Ending 1 (Virgin)
Seriph Ending 2 (Virgin on non-virgin)
Seriph Pure Love ending (Virgin)
Seriph Lewd Ending
Bitch Ending
NPC1 Ending
NPC2 Ending
No contex to the ending either other then the title, i guess play the ending if you don't like it try another.

The game desperately needs some guide for the hentai content. Playing pure was easy enough - don't lose, decline everything, stay away from NPC with hearts. But unlocking lewd content on your own gonna be nightmare. The gallery has no hints and is not organized in any way. So you either have the scene unlocked or you have a hole and no way of knowing what scene is supposed to be there.

The game is a mixed bag. I can see they at least attempted to build up the characters, the relationships and story. At times it is decent you can find yourself engaged but most of the time its boring, cringe, predictable.

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
I didn't play many of kagura games but this one had the worst translation i have seen from them.
Also the game didn't get to me, CGS are terrible, I wish they had better artist.

Reactions: gunkribo
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes