GGY128

Jun 18, 2020
this game needs an official guide because for example I have no idea how to get into the geis route or how many endings does the have or like how many routes does the protagonist have?

so many question.. come on kagura makes a guide for this game XD

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Knights of Messiah Update 1.03

PIXELDRAIN | | |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: You need THIS VERSION to do this update.
Thank god, that broken maya scene was a major turnoff and the game doesn't crash anymore, at least for now.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I hope the dlc for this game gets included too. Would be a shame if that got left untranslated.
I doubt they'll even wanna consider Messiah IF after the shitstorm this one was.
And even if they were to consider it, it'll still depend on if this ends up selling well enough despite given shitstorm. After all, it can't have been good marketing, seeing the Steam rating tank like that with review after review mentioning random and frequent crashing.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
i have a question where is the garcia kingdom? i trigger the event cukold of the mc with thales but when i go to the naked island the game said me you need to see all scenes of thales im so lost becase i cant find anymore im in the final of the game in the epilogue sorry for my bad english

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
1.03 Game still crashes. either by playing normally or speedrunning dialogue by pressing ctrl and d. So it seems cause is still random. Personal anecdotal evidence though: my game did not crash for hours (3 or more) in patch 1.02 even when running on full screen (It was disabled if you alt enter but you can full screen by pressing f1 and launching the game in fullscreen and restarting the game). So yeah if you're lucky the game will not crash but with the fickle nature of this game it is more than likely to crash than not.

That aside FCK the combat of this game even normal mobs are lethal as shit and scales with the player level so it will always be hard (even the starter areas) + skill learning RNG and item drop RNG can either drop worthless stuff or gamebreaking/endgame stuff/consumables. Another thing to note is how out of place the monster groping in battle. Like a skeleton and a dragon will grope with green hands (I know it's to recycle asset and save time) but in the first place why are there leveled dragons in the beginner area and why are all monsters so insistent on groping even though they are not humanoid and doesn't seem to have nasty intentions on the heroines. Such a tacked on mechanic.

Xseize

Mar 30, 2022
Dang since there was a Male (MC) i thought i was gonna be the one who is NTR'ing but it was i who ended up getting NTR'D.

• Angry
Reactions: hp_surfer

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
i have a few complaints one of them being they don't walk they sprint like there ruining in the Olympics and even when you turn it down to slow walking/dash they are still sprinting like sonic my second is holy hell i fell like this was a kojima game with all the dam dialog and a 30 minute cut scene and lastly the repeating enemies made the game boring very fast

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes