Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
I'll get a little off-topic, but who is this M1zuki ?
M1zuki was a translator who translated games like Treasure Hunter Mai (Game made by the guy who made this one),
NTRPG 1/2, Drop Factory, and the original fan translation of Thug (Dark) hero party and many more and is effectively many people's high standard for translations because not only did they get them out faster then most with Treasure Hunter Mai only taking a couple of months and most others a few weeks to a month but they where also quality translations and anything that slipped through the cracks they fixed as soon as they could.

Honestly if he came back and did translations again it would be a great day because other then Capu2 and a few others there isn't many good translators anymore with people just doing shitty MTL and expecting the be thanked for poor quality.

Reactions: kcj300

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So For anyone who wants to play here's the version 1.03

v1.03 changelog: -The Alt + Enter Fullscreen feature has been re-enabled.
-Implemented a potential fix for random crashes. If you continue to experience crashes, please submit a bug report, including as many details as possible.
-Fixed a missing file crash in one of Maya's scenes.
-Fixed an issue preventing players from setting a standing image using the S button.
-Fixed a typo in the tutorial regarding Special Skills.
-Made the tents in the Ruined Forest impassable.
-Removed some weird characters and spaces from character profiles.
-Fixed some item pop-up messages.
-Removed a misplaced character from four skill descriptions.
-Renamed a skill description.
-Translated two lines in the nursery.
-Translated a missed line in an event between Rini and Seriph.
-Fixed some choices that defaulted to the second choice instead of the first one.
-Renamed some NPCs with a misplaced tag.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm very surprised to come here and see everyone talking about crashes.
I downloaded this game from anime-sharing yesterday and had 0 crashes so far in over 2 hours of play.
depends on how you play it and what you do
and everybody else have different setups then yours we don't have the same hardware/drivers/programs

first crash for me was Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributables (x86) wasn't installed
second crash was when I was in the forest talking to someone then it said a missing image

so everyone has a different crashes and some don't this game is cursed

Reactions: p23rklo

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Thanks. Any changelog?
Here Major fix on the Crashes and other things
-Implemented a potential fix for random crashes. If you continue to experience crashes, please submit a bug report, including as many details as possible.
-Fixed an issue preventing players from setting a standing image using the S button.
-Fixed some choices that defaulted to the second choice instead of the first one.

Reactions: Kageyama01 and Nobu

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The fan translation crashes more from my experience. I've had 2 crashes in the official translation, back when I was trying the fan translation I never once got through a full dialogue without just skipping so I gave up on it.
Was there ever a fan translation that was release?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Also holy shit. There are six fucking people listed as Kagura games QA staff... As someone who does QA myself I know how easy it is for shit to be reported but those reports not to be acted on so I'm not blaming them, but at the same time if I was on that QA team I'd have asked not to have my name included on this. Then again it's all handles and none of their real names so maybe they did.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is the kagura version the extended version of the game? I remember they added some stuff after release?

Sep 22, 2016
So For anyone who wants to play here's the version 1.03

Google Drive
Link doesn't work for me, could you upload it to Mega or Zippyshare?

caracknosgul

Jul 29, 2019
script 'disable f1f12 altaner' line 19:runtime Error occurred loadlibrary: Sistem/F1altenterF12
me sale este error alguin puede ayudar

Yuri124

Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys
The Translator's Notes in the post are saying " removed heart censor in character H stats". However, I can still see the hearts (transparent) in the game. Is this version censored? Shouldn't the uncensored patch remove everything? Thanks

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
OP updated with Kagura v1.03 If you have downloaded the game previously the patch file can be used to upgrade your game.

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys
The Translator's Notes in the post are saying " removed heart censor in character H stats". However, I can still see the hearts (transparent) in the game. Is this version censored? Shouldn't the uncensored patch remove everything? Thanks
Those heart censor are game mechanic tied to the girl's sex experience. If you want to remove it from the start, you need to decrypt the game and replace the image files with blanks.

Yuri124

Dec 21, 2018
Those heart censor are game mechanic tied to the girl's sex experience. If you want to remove it from the start, you need to decrypt the game and replace the image files with blanks.
So the uncensored is correct like that and I'm not missing something? Because the post says that they are removed and the Kagura site has "Uncensored patch" version

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
So the uncensored is correct like that and I'm not missing something? Because the post says that they are removed and the Kagura site has "Uncensored patch" version
Yes, all images all uncensored there. I haven't seen any censored one in the image files at least.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes