Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ok .here's my take on the crash of the game so far:

Zero crashes. I even tried it on my old laptop , no problems .I did text skipping and just normal reading, no crashes so far. I'm also playing in fullscreen mode btw. I also tried using with/without local emu , and yeah, both no crashes .

No idea why the others are having problem , but , I hope they find a solution , because so far, I'm liking the game.
Same here but without the full screen (using ver 1.02), how did you change to full screen? Closest i have is F5 but is not really full screen.

Mighty J

Donor
May 12, 2017
Does the version from kagura games site work or is it bugged like the steam version?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
They took 2 years to make this, yet a dedicated fan of translators could have done it in less than half that time...
I doubt they worked on it for 2 years (or 3 because that is how long is has been from the first announcement)
They probably saw how buggy it is and shelved it hoping that either dev will fix it or that they will have some capable employee to fix it. We can assume neither of it happened and they just forgot it. Last year they had up the poll up about what games people are looking for, i assume that is when they got reminded that they have this game for translation.

Regarding fans - i don't think there are many (or any) capable of fixing this. It is hard to speculate how much Kagura is making and if they are just cheap or they simply can't afford talented people. But most of their games peak under 500 on steam, that is not impressive.

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
I doubt they worked on it for 2 years (or 3 because that is how long is has been from the first announcement)
They probably saw how buggy it is and shelved it hoping that either dev will fix it or that they will have some capable employee to fix it. We can assume neither of it happened and they just forgot it. Last year they had up the poll up about what games people are looking for, i assume that is when they got reminded that they have this game for translation.

Regarding fans - i don't think there are many (or any) capable of fixing this. It is hard to speculate how much Kagura is making and if they are just cheap or they simply can't afford talented people. But most of their games peak under 500 on steam, that is not impressive.
I was venting some frustration so don't take my comment too seriously...

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I didn't realize this was technically a prequel to Cistina. I felt it was ambiguous if Cistina and Mai were in the same world, but this time it's not. Also unlike those games, I don't hate Seriph like I did Kenichi in Mai (Miguel or whatever his name from Cistina was just kinda meh, I didn't really care for or dislike him as evidenced that I can't quite remember his name and I'm not going to bother loading it up just to check). I'm not quite done so maybe he'll do something to cause me to go into full hatred like Kenichi did at the end (I never liked that whiny fuck, but his actions in the true/virgin ending for Mai made me see red) but I hope not.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The fan translation doesn't crash, right? :')
The fan translation crashes more from my experience. I've had 2 crashes in the official translation, back when I was trying the fan translation I never once got through a full dialogue without just skipping so I gave up on it.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
damn 1 hour in and the game already crashed 10+ times. Such a shame, it's a good and ambitious H game. The bad part is that the crashes are random and can't be pinpointed to doing something (must be because of the shit load of mechanics the game has and the custom scripts/assets on a barely holding game engine). Crash can happen 5 mins after just playing, or it can last an hour without a crash. I still hold hope that a miracle will happen and some random hero will fix this game but alas I have better chances of winning the lottery than getting this game fixed.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Just a notice before anyone here decide to bash Gyu, I played japanese ver up till completion, not a single crash (With a shit load of CTRL + D Skipping even). You want save and proof, I can give you.
Downloading Kagura ver to check now.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I save a lot, so the crashes haven't annoyed me too much.

It is a pretty decent game. With a lot of false finishes. I definitely thought the boss battle was the final boss battle several times already.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I'm very surprised to come here and see everyone talking about crashes.
I downloaded this game from anime-sharing yesterday and had 0 crashes so far in over 2 hours of play.

Reactions: teguhryan
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes