RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So...the reason this isn't getting moved to the front page is because it crashes? Wouldn't anyone have brought it up on twitter?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
You mean that with this installed the game runs better or that it doesn't run at all without it?
I gotten a F1AltEnterF12.dll error it's related to this

after I have installed it. it started without the F1AltEnterF12.dll error

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Ok .here's my take on the crash of the game so far:

Zero crashes. I even tried it on my old laptop , no problems .I did text skipping and just normal reading, no crashes so far. I'm also playing in fullscreen mode btw. I also tried using with/without local emu , and yeah, both no crashes .

No idea why the others are having problem , but , I hope they find a solution , because so far, I'm liking the game.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

Zero crashes. I even tried it on my old laptop , no problems .I did text skipping and just normal reading, no crashes so far. I'm also playing in fullscreen mode btw. I also tried using with/without local emu , and yeah, both no crashes .

No idea why the others are having problem , but , I hope they find a solution , because so far, I'm liking the game.
I've been playing for 2 hours and no problems, its really weird lol, i can believe kagura when they said that in their tests there were almost no crashes now

May 28, 2019
Oh hey, it's the game I used to argue with randoms about MTL before. After forgetting about it for months it actually has an official release. A lot has change since then: Kagura for example has decline so much since then that I'm not gonna defend them anymore.

Then again, who are they to blame when majority of the coomerbase are fine with MTL and broken shit. Many times I tell people their dumb standard will affect official localizations one day, and seems like it became true. Who else besides Kagura even does RPGM anymore? DLsite and Medibang who can be inconsistent? Random Steam "publishers" who are just MTLers in disguise?

Low standards for many years killed the RPGM scene.

Ellurion

Aug 8, 2018
Hm. No crashes so far. But game lags horribly. I turned off animations but no dice, lags everywhere. I get that game is resource heavy but has developer heard word optimization? And it's not Kagura fault. JP version lagged too.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I've been playing for 2 hours and no problems, its really weird lol, i can believe kagura when they said that in their tests there were almost no crashes now
I've been playing for almost 4 hours, went through 4 chapters and still 0 crashes, I skip whenever I feel bored and no problems (the story is not that good tbh but there are some really good scenes)

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
Yikes...yeah, not to pile on but you guys weren't kidding, this game crashes more than a blind guy on a motorcycle. I'm curious how people who actually paid for it are feeling

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 1021441

Overview:
A story of four powers with constant conflict. The strong force order, [first force: Guraresu] [second force: Ryuberu] [third force: empire Barufara] [fourth force: a free country Moduna]
is present, forces of each other, always aiming at the chance There is. Meanwhile, Emperor Jedite of Empire Balfala attacks Moduna. Empire Balfala conquers Moduna's surrounding nations, Lima and Rogue, but Celis leads the Moduna army to the battlefield to recapture the King of Rogue Castle. However, Rini, the magical general of Empire Balfala, chases the army of Princess Alicia and the knight captain Celis and tries to kill them all ...
Thread Updated: 2022-05-28
Release Date:2022-05-28 English
Developer: Doujin Circle Gyu / Kagura games
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Store:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features added by Translator:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - - -
Patch(1.02): - - -

View attachment 1021442 View attachment 1021443 View attachment 1021444 View attachment 1021445 View attachment 1021446 View attachment 1021447 View attachment 1021448 View attachment 1021449 View attachment 1021450 View attachment 1021451
Just wanted to ask for clarification so anyone dont make a mistake and download both files, if you download the game from the first option, then you dont need to download the file below it which is "patch (1.02)" right? Meaning that the "patch" file is only for those who got the game in the past. Sorry if im asking something obvious but wanted to make sure.

Zyro

May 27, 2017

Quick question, is your laptop by any chance on Japanese locale?

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes