flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Kagura have to be the most height of hubris motherfuckers when it comes to publishing H games. To say "We won't fix our release of the game any further because it'd cost to much time and money (which is an outright lie), and you horny fuckers will play it anyway" makes me glad I haven't given them a dime for any of the games I've played. I look forward to the script rewriting hero fan who will one day post a patch here fixing this whole mess of a release.

Reactions: Silentce

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Kagura have to be the most height of hubris motherfuckers when it comes to publishing H games. To say "We won't fix our release of the game any further because it'd cost to much time and money (which is an outright lie), and you horny fuckers will play it anyway" makes me glad I haven't given them a dime for any of the games I've played. I look forward to the script rewriting hero fan who will one day post a patch here fixing this whole mess of a release.
Not being a 'AAA DEV' ain't no excuse. Even an indie DEV or an indie localization needs to 'just work'.
That's the baseline requirement of anything you sell.

As we've seen with Cyberpunk though, even AAA F's up and many people did not refund their game (they still sold 18 million broken ass copies). Though considering the 'nature' of this piece of software, I doubt people would ever get any consumer advocacy agencies on it, so if Kagura ain't refunding ... people are likely screwed.
Though I believe the Steam policy is pretty clear cut that if you haven't played for more than 2 hrs, you get your money back.
And if the game crashes on the prologue, constantly ... maybe that's the refund que.

Anyway ... if they can't get it to 'work' then they should just give up on the project and throw it back to Gyu.
Even going as far as make Gyu pay for damages if he doesn't fix it.
But Kagura seems to be happy screwing over their customers rather than forcing their supplier and/or staff to deliver good work.

Reactions: ilikeblt

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Ill be more careful when buying stuff of Kagura now too and I taught Dlsite was the only one I needed to be aware of. I know the Dev needs to fix there game. But Kagura Should have played tested this first before buying from them. It wont look good for them period. Game dropped straight to mixed on steam feel sorry for anyone who dropped money on this

Last edited:
Reactions: AuthorK

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I don't wanna jinx myself but i have no crashes. The story tho... i'm cringing so hard here i will end up twisted ...

I wonder what % of players get crashes, it is fair that you only bug fix only till certain level of stability. AAA devs are no better, broken releases arn't exactly rare these days. They just don't admit that they aren't able to fix all the bugs. Kagura should learn that much.

Reactions: Turboteam

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
For people dealing with large dialogue skip crash, so far RPG VX ace cheat system's text speed is working for me, you'll need to decrypt it first.

but yeah once you have it decrypted and the cheat menu installed F8 -> Stetting - ALL - -> Text Speed -> On

I usually use the cheat system for every VX game, just bc i like the screen change/stat menu/game speed

Reactions: Tarwion

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
The outlying excuse on their discord is "the original game was worse"
It's true, but a bad excuse nonetheless.
This was made by the madlad who admited to not know anything about programming nor taken a basic course. I am more amazed that he managed to finish a few games.

Honestly, Kagura shouldn't have taken his games from the start.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's true, but a bad excuse nonetheless.
This was made by the madlad who admited to not know anything about programming nor taken a basic course. I am more amazed that he managed to finish a few games.

Honestly, Kagura shouldn't have taken his games from the start.
You're not wrong, but at the same time I really like Gyu's games in spite of all the faults, so I can't say I'm unhappy with an official translation. I just wish Gyu would put at least some of his profits into hiring a proper coder to support them. At this point they really don't have a leg to stand on with the "I don't know how to code excuse" since they sold gangbusters on every release so far, hiring one person even if just in a temp role after the game is done to go through and iron out the buggy code would solve a lot of this shit.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
If M1zuki (ONE FUCKING GUY) could fix the entirety of the spaghetti code that was Treasure Hunter Mai, i'd expect K*guya games to at least keep up
It was also done in a matter of months by just one guy. Reminder that this took KG a whopping almost 3 years; the initial announcement was August 2019.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
For the fast text problem you can also download an auto clicker and set it to a very low number, to speed click the text with only a button

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Now I'm seeing mixed feedbacks on the crashes. I guess I could try downloading the game now.
Always try things yourself if you can, some peopel are really prone to exageration, and if the crash is because they skip all the time then the problem isn't really Kagura but that the game is really heavy, even the quality of the PC may be involved.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Always try things yourself if you can, some peopel are really prone to exageration, and if the crash is because they skip all the time then the problem isn't really Kagura but that the game is really heavy, even the quality of the PC may be involved.
this game crashes if you don't skip. unfortunately the only way to lessen crashes is to skip all the text. as someone who actually likes to read the story of the game im playing, this is a pretty major flaw.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
you should put this in the main post

Requirements
Requires the to be installed.

Reactions: mojo211995

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
you should put this in the main post

Requirements
Requires the to be installed.
Makes me wonder how many ppl never had this Requirement if they are all Steam Users since that thing always gets a Prerequisite before starting a game.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes