Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
Knights Of Messiah KG 1.02 [FULL]

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA | | | | MEDIAFIRE

PS: This version already has update applied, for who don't download yet, i recommend it, if you downloaded 1.01 from this same post, you can download only update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
The original game is 2.15 GB,. above one is 1.8 GB. Is some thing removed or compressed?

Reactions: Super_Captain

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If even the prologue just plain crashes ... that must mean nobody at Kagura ever even started up the game before they released it.
They got like 0 QC or something? It's totally bonkers ain't it.

I get that they're primarily there to translate, not bugfix. But you can't get around that job since you're releasing (and selling) a product under your own name/label.
That product just needs to work, even if the original product had some issues as well. It's especially agregious here apparently as the game just seems to crash from the very beginning as I'm reading here.

Though as non-paying pirates ... ya know. Ain't got a lot to complain about when it's free.
The fact that Kagura gets away with this kinda bullshit is why people should pirate their games. Don't support a company that has no respect for their paying customers. They do this because they know as long as they uncensor the nudie bits the horny masses will sing them praise and forgive them. I have seen several times where their idiots over there change the code of the game causing issues or bugs instead of just translating and this happens 99% of the time because they decide to change image types when they uncensor. same problem happened in Saint Emiliana and I think celesphonia from rumors I heard. haven't bothered to play.

It is and always has been only about the money with Kagura games, you keep giving it to them, they have no incentive to change. After a week or 2 any bugs in this game no matter how bad they are will be abandoned and left broken unless they get around to fixing them. AKA somebody fixes them / identifies the root cause through their discord.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Knights of Messiah Update 1.02

PIXELDRAIN | | |

PS: You need THIS VERSION to do this update.
Thanks. May i ask where are you getting the patch from ?
I can only see the uncensor patch on Kagura site, yes i got the game from their shop.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks. May i ask where are you getting the patch from ?
I can only see the uncensor patch on Kagura site, yes i got the game from their shop.
The patch you say is the update? I did, all rest is from Kagura I just did the update for 1.02 because some people don't have good internet to download 1~2GB every update...

Zyro

May 27, 2017
The fact that Kagura gets away with this kinda bullshit is why people should pirate their games. Don't support a company that has no respect for their paying customers. They do this because they know as long as they uncensor the nudie bits the horny masses will sing them praise and forgive them. I have seen several times where their idiots over there change the code of the game causing issues or bugs instead of just translating and this happens 99% of the time because they decide to change image types when they uncensor. same problem happened in Saint Emiliana and I think celesphonia from rumors I heard. haven't bothered to play.

It is and always has been only about the money with Kagura games, you keep giving it to them, they have no incentive to change. After a week or 2 any bugs in this game no matter how bad they are will be abandoned and left broken unless they get around to fixing them. AKA somebody fixes them / identifies the root cause through their discord.
Honestly its such a shame considering they had such a good and humble beginning.
Ever since they've started taking in more projects than they can handle I can only assume they've been hiring subpar translators and QA since their quality have been dropping with each release.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The patch you say is the update? I did, all rest is from Kagura I just did the update for 1.02 because some people don't have good internet to download 1~2GB every update...
You made the patch ? (as in took the 1.02 version and turned it into patch that can be applied onto 1.01 version ).
Thanks again.
Yes it is exactly as you say, i don't want to be downloading 2GB every update.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
You made the patch ? (as in took the 1.02 version and turned it into patch that can be applied onto 1.01 version ).
Thanks again.
Yes it is exactly as you say, i don't want to be downloading 2GB every update.
Exactly, I updated my original game and then I did the patch. The changes are small and download 1~2GB just for bug fixes is complicated.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The funny part about all these complaints, is they're 100% Gyu not Kagura for once. This is an exact mirror of the problems plaguing the fan MTL earlier in this thread and even the game when people play it in JP. The only consistent thing about Gyu is that their shit doesn't crash for everyone so someone like me who got through 2 hours without a crash scratches their heads at someone like the poster just above me who crashed twice in the prologue. The difference doesn't seem to be a hardware problem either since I know people with better rigs than me have the same issues as people with lesser hardware.

Manguto

Aug 25, 2017
Script 'disablef1f12altenter' line 19 RuntimeError occured.

LoadLibrary: System/F1AltEnterF12

any ideas what i did wrong?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Script 'disablef1f12altenter' line 19 RuntimeError occured.

LoadLibrary: System/F1AltEnterF12

any ideas what i did wrong?
You probably did nothing wrong. that error looks to me that the game just crashed trying to load a necessary script.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes