Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
this game was very prematurely released. it crashes a lot. and unless you just skip every cut-scene, every cut-scene will crash by the half way point depending on your reading speed. i bought it, but seriously the bug fest makes me consider asking for a refund.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
this game was very prematurely released. it crashes a lot. and unless you just skip every cut-scene, every cut-scene will crash by the half way point depending on your reading speed. i bought it, but seriously the bug fest makes me consider asking for a refund.
At this point, who knows how much is due to translation and how much just being a Gyu game. They crush a fuckton on every occasion.
Hopefully the next game(s?) being in RPGMaker MV will solve some of that

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Honestly i think is mostly Gyu sadly, I have played (and bought) other games from them i never had this many issues, although to be fair i almsot always get them late so if there were bugs on release i never found out lol

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
Knights Of Messiah KG 1.01

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA | | | |

Knights of Messiah Update 1.02

PIXELDRAIN | | |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
am i the only one who are getting error on this patch that says wrong version? patch.PNG

Last edited:

N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
When i try to install the 1.02 update it says the game is already updated but it clearly shows 1.01

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Honestly i think is mostly Gyu sadly, I have played (and bought) other games from them i never had this many issues, although to be fair i almsot always get them late so if there were bugs on release i never found out lol
Has anyone popped open one of their games to see just what is the problem? like is it how they handle animations, is it some misplaced code? I personally thing its a memory issue and finding a way to make it stop bleeding memory will help. That's what they did with Black Panda's LoliHoiSP and it seemed to work. Plus from what I understand preMV rpgmaker games have a memory leak problem in general, which is why smaller memory android devices needed porters to fix the memory at 500mb or something so they could have the ported games run

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes