SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Knights Of Messiah KG 1.01

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA | | | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
Thanks. The game crashes on the prologue, as expected. lol.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Thanks. The game crashes on the prologue, as expected. lol.
found a pseudo-work around, if you want to see the prologue
it only crashes on certain lines, so if you hold ctrl to skip, it'll skip them and won't crash
kinda hard to figure out which ones cause the crashes, but it can be done through trial and error

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Wowie.

Having game crash right at Rin dialogue before fight. Try to ctrl it still crash. Try to read normally still crash. I remember same issue with MTL. I thought it was MTL issue but I guess this game is broken hot mess before Kagura came along.

Edit: Somehow manage to get pass Rin crash bug. Dunno if full screen effects it or not, but I just held ctrl at dialogue then stop skipping dialogue when the four soldiers walk up to her and then went fullscreen/progress normally with hentai scene.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
This game developers are famous for bugs and glitchs, sometimes bricking advancement and others being fixed by fans themselves... i think this requires at least 3 updates or whatever before being possible to finish. Still, a great game in the long run.

Reactions: p23rklo

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Those are some nasty bugs lol. It's RPGmaker though so unless somethings changed if you really want to you can you can decypt it and fix bugs yourself or just cheat past them. I'm not going to though, I'll just play something else and wait for a patch.

R D

May 3, 2017
lol kagura doesnt even bother patching the crashes already in the base game before release

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
lol kagura doesnt even bother patching the crashes already in the base game before release
Well, the devs games are pretty infamous for being pretty buggy and prone to crashes. Maybe most of the stuff was just too deep for them to fix. Also, they're there to translate, not to fix prior shoddy work. Aslong as they fixed most stuff tied to the translation, they've done their work

Reactions: p23rklo and kcj300

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Circle Gyu:
"Not too many hard-core NTR scenes.
Comparatively more easy-going NTR."
This reads like Gyu is trying to make a compromise that pleases no one.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes