Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'm trying to understand this game. The tags have romance and ntr, but the ntr tag is not ''avoidable'' so I'll assume it's not possible to avoid it, but how come there's unavoidable ntr and there's also romance? another does this game have repetitive scenes or does the scene happen once and then only in the gallery?

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
I'm trying to understand this game. The tags have romance and ntr, but the ntr tag is not ''avoidable'' so I'll assume it's not possible to avoid it, but how come there's unavoidable ntr and there's also romance? another does this game have repetitive scenes or does the scene happen once and then only in the gallery?
Guessing (based on previous Doujin Circle Gyu games), female protag might have love interest or boyfriend and have some H scenes with that guy (I guess that's why romance tag is there) but female protag still get f by everything else too, lol.

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
guys, why does this game crash when playing and I like to press CTRL?
is there a patch file to not crash?

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Knights Of Messiah KG 1.02 [FULL]

| | | | |

Knights of Messiah Update 1.03

| | |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

Last edited:

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Knights Of Messiah KG 1.01

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA | | | | MEDIAFIRE

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
Thank youu!!!! And this game finally works on joiplay as well thanks to kagura. Will definitely be spending money soon to support

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes