magfan2255

May 28, 2020
is it not possible to remove serise from our party? whenever i remove him he appears in the party when i change the map.
also, game is buggy and it keeps crashing. any fixes around?

Last edited:

Cenix

Apr 22, 2018
This is from a comment made by circle gyu on their blog back at the end of january, havent seen anything about it after;
"I've heard it's from Kagura to April, but... I keep getting delayed. I'm sure it will be soon. "

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
The game works fine for me so far but the window is too big, does anyone know how to make it smaller? I tried it under the windows frame option of the game, but when I select an option the game crashes.

yxcvbn123

Oct 8, 2018
It was released 2019, they have not realeased the translation for 3 years soon. Will probably be around 4 years for a translation to finish. I hope for the next game to be fan-translated. It will probably need around 1 year for one of the faster translators here to get it done and we will be able to enjoy the game at least 3 years earlier.
I think that people should not be discouraged by a Kagura translation announcement for big games like this, since everyone will have enjoyed and forgotten about that game by the time Kagura releases their translation...

Reactions: AuthorK
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes