Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
is there plans on translating since mtl is prety bad.(shame i cant speak Japanese lol)

singodd

Nov 10, 2019
is there plans on translating since mtl is prety bad.(shame i cant speak Japanese lol)
Kagura Games is planning on translating that but its been on their list for maybe 2 years now so who knows when, its a big game someone translating it by themselves would take forever so probably not gonna happen when kagura could announce its release any random week

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
is the if dlc thing like a continuation to the original one or more like a legit dlc which adds lots of content? seems like dlsite gives them as 2 diferent versions so not sure (never played the first one cuz not into ntr focused games, like dont mind it but dont make it a super serious/main part of the plot, but this IF dlc seems to not have the male character so it may not go all hard into ntr)

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
How can I progress from chapter 3? The hints says i need to talk to hades but when i talk to him nothing happens after

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
was wondering if this game have any animation scene since it says animation
Don't know about this one, since I am still waiting for Kagura release lol. But answering from my past experience with other games from the same dev (Doujin Circle Gyu!). Yes, it does have animation scenes (mostly during battles), and they suck so bad. They are literally moving pictures up and down back and forth hahaha.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know how to fix crash, im stuck at meeting the purple hair girl because it crash a lots
No, nobody has come up with a good solution last I checked. If you keep resetting you can sometimes get past where it crashed from and progress but it is largely random as far as I know. A lot of people seemed resigned to waiting for the proper translation by kagura whenever that ends up happening.

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
Don't know about this one, since I am still waiting for Kagura release lol. But answering from my past experience with other games from the same dev (Doujin Circle Gyu!). Yes, it does have animation scenes (mostly during battles), and they suck so bad. They are literally moving pictures up and down back and forth hahaha.
Didn't Kagura announce the translation years ago and still no ETA on the release, WTH is taking them so long...

• Haha
Reactions: variaNTR

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Didn't Kagura announce the translation years ago and still no ETA on the release, WTH is taking them so long...
Nah they just called dibs thats it to have it as an option cause Doujin Circle Gyu games usually has fan translation. At least two of theirs last two biggest games got one.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Had this in my "to play" folder for so long, installed (under japanese locale) and still crashes so often it makes me wonder if anyone has the patience for this. In theory, I'd love to play this game but the amount and frequency of the crashes... holy shit. It's absolutely unreal. Only the most patient of people could handle this.

And from what I'm seeing this isn't a new problem or a solved one. Very sad but I guess that'll just be one of those lost opportunities.

Anyone download the original from dlsite and try using textractor on it? If so, how bad is the translation? Might be worth trying that just to avoid the incredibly borked mtl that this is.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Had this in my "to play" folder for so long, installed (under japanese locale) and still crashes so often it makes me wonder if anyone has the patience for this. In theory, I'd love to play this game but the amount and frequency of the crashes... holy shit. It's absolutely unreal. Only the most patient of people could handle this.

And from what I'm seeing this isn't a new problem or a solved one. Very sad but I guess that'll just be one of those lost opportunities.

Anyone download the original from dlsite and try using textractor on it? If so, how bad is the translation? Might be worth trying that just to avoid the incredibly borked mtl that this is.
The crashes itself are nothing, save on time, it's the cutscenes moments where it crashes over and over, even if you just restarted the game, that annoy the piss out of me.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes