MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Is the game of this thread Up to date? Meaning, is the newest content included?
Latest Content on DL:

If not, I may get it myself and eventually translate as well... (Although it would still be mainly MTL and only partially self translated, to keep the poetry on a minimum)

Reactions: Dudeman420

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Played both last year and this one, even with another PC, yet the game still crashes at random without message

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Is the game of this thread Up to date? Meaning, is the newest content included?
Latest Content on DL:

If not, I may get it myself and eventually translate as well... (Although it would still be mainly MTL and only partially self translated, to keep the poetry on a minimum)
It looks like they added a non-NTR route, so now it can be played by users who don't like NTR (I personally didn't know the NTR route was unavoidable, I didn't get that far)

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Looks like this will be the next game Kagura Games will release seeing as how the steam page was just updated after the release of Magical Girl Celesphonia.

Anyone else ready? Hopefully it comes with the new content added.

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
It looks like they added a non-NTR route, so now it can be played by users who don't like NTR (I personally didn't know the NTR route was unavoidable, I didn't get that far)
Hmm... well, not that this actually answered my question. But I'll just trust, that the new content I previously mentioned has been updated (it should have extra scenes and CG, as far as I have read on DL). I should probably just do second playthrough and see for myself.

Styx2379

Jan 10, 2022
Anybody else having issues with the screen flickering with loads of black areas and lines whenever they move around?

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
I assume we have no thread for Gyu's next game. Either way just played through and am a little confused. With the translation I used, it seems like we only have 2 options for the next upcoming game. Virgin and sex slave. Is that really the only 2 options we are going to get?

Also what is up with Gyu's development on the next game. Seems like he stopped halfway through to make a KoM DLC, then just decided to make 2 new characters that he's dedicating all recent updates to. This man's work is such a mystery to me.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
What do we know of the game that came out from the circle. Is it an append or a remaster version? It seems to have the same price as the original game.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
what a wait.jpg
What a wait it has been, almost three years. But we are almost there!
Shame the release is day after the Alicesoft NTR game releases. Given they also release it on their store Kagura should be aware of the conflict and space the release a bit. Unlucky for the dev.

Reactions: why115

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Played both last year and this one, even with another PC, yet the game still crashes at random without message
Doujin Circle Gyu! makes great games, the problem is the somehow keep making some sort of mistake in how they set up the files or something, cause they tend to crash and eat memory. I have no idea if someone has figured out a fix for this, but hunter mai has a similar issue with animations and the like maxing your comp out. If someone with a higher end comp can confirm if this happens to them or not that would be great.

Black Panda has a similar issue with their games. I think its how they set up the animations, and RPGM not being great with such things. Though I have seen games with decent animations in RPGM, so it might just be these circles and a few others not knowing how to set their animations up without killing a lesser comp.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes